Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hillary for the win

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

There`s nothing that would make me vote for Hillary at this point. She could personally put a bullet in that North Korean wackjob`s face and it wouldn`t matter.

The only reason I wouldn`t vote libertarian is it still seems like a wasted vote to me. I hate to say it, bit it`s a bit of an issue of needing to vote against Hillary, rather than actually for somebody. And that only really leaves 1 legitimate option in our 2 party system.
    Likes danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The way I see this election is...it`s likely the final or second-to-final dance for the GOP and Democrats as the only game in town. For a third *party* (not an independent) ticket to poll at the 10% level at the presidential level is pretty impressive, but then again it could just be a factor of how unfavorable the two major party choices are this cycle.

I personally prefer Johnson and Weld to Trump, and vastly so over Hillary. The only thing Trump has going for him in my eyes is tax and spending reform. I also think his platform for reforming education is superior since he`s pro charter schools and tax vouchers, but that isn`t saying much since there`s so much else to the equation.

I guess long story short...I don`t trust any politician that says any of the following: gun control makes us safer, cannabis users should be jailed, or that higher taxes and greater government control over our lives is somehow "good" for us. Unfortunately, that weeds out 99% of all currently elected legislators, and both major presidential candidates...

Post Thanks / Like

Remember it is Congress that passes all the spending bills. President`s can make policy tweaks by enforcement or lack of enforcement but in general terms they do not ultimately decide on major spending areas. Unless one party get the majority in the House and 60 seats in the Senate do not expect major changes in effectiveness in Washington. Based upon current polling nothing is likely to change in November so if Hillary wins it will be the same as the last 4 years under Obama (GOP doing whatever they can to insure Hillary is blamed). If Trump wins, the Dems will block all bills just like the GOP did when Obama was president.

The change has to be in Congress on how bills are brought to the floor.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes 04accord, danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this too FBI: Clinton I.T. worker made reference to `Hillary cover-up operation` in work ticket - CNN Video

All I can really say is WOW....we cannot even trust the FBI anymore??? Though should anyone truly be surprised?

It`s funny how that comes out of the woodwork the day of the first debate. Someone either wants to rile up Trump or de-rail Hillary. Definitely not missing the debate now...
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel452 View Post
    All I can really say is WOW....we cannot even trust the FBI anymore??? Though should anyone truly be surprised?
    Nothing the FBI does oughta surprise people...especially not those of us who were around during the days of J. Edgar.

But then some people continue to be surprised by how [pick a Fed LE Agency] behaved during [pick a scandal].

Post Thanks / Like

The questions will be interesting.
    Secretary Clinton, do you think kittens are cute?
    Mr. Trump, is there any truth to the rumor that you plan to issue an executive order requiring all companies to fire their female staff members?
    Secretary Clinton, what is your favorite color?..........
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes House of Wax, jrock645, danlc95 liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax, Mr. Slick thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, pretty much.

It`s amusing to me that Trump referred to one woman as a pig, and perhaps another as having a "fat face." Individual women that he referred to like that. But somehow, this is being construed that he`s like that with all women.

Thats like, I`m sure Hillary has called some guy an a*hole, but she doesn`t get a bogus reputation for being anti men. Funny how it all works, yet supposedly there is bias against her for her sex.

Post Thanks / Like

This is the last stand of the two party system as we know it. A legit 3rd party with power will emerge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    This is the last stand of the two party system as we know it. A legit 3rd party with power will emerge.
    And hopefully the last stand for corporate control of our governing system.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I will not be watching that fiasco tonight

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Proving it is not beholden to billionaires, The Clinton Machine will have billionaire Mark Cuban sitting on the front row to cheer on The Machine.

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information