Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Confessions Thread

I`m like halfway done with Stephen King`s "IT" , soooo many details in it that it`s made it difficult for me to stick with since i mainly focus my reading on other types of reading. I hope the new "IT" gets an R Rating along with having more of the creepy things the book has. If i`m not mistaken it`s going to be 2 movies, so i`m excited for that. Although with how dense the book is, they could easily do an excellent trilogy.

Back to Megs QID - i don`t think i still have my receipt, plus my time is worth more than what i paid for it, so i`m just going to let it be and move on. My cars stay clean enough that a quick wipe with a D156 or Rinseless Wash dampened towel do the trick, and if i need extra cleaning power i got Megs APC and others.

Confession - i`ve been getting off track with my healthy eating habits, ran to the store yesterday and got ice cream, an apple pie, and a tray of cream cheese stuffed coffee cake that was on the "must go" rack. Eating healthy can get expensive so i had to cut back to save some $ while still eating some healthy things that i`m not much willing to remove from my list. I know the $ i`m saving may need to be spent in Dr. Visits if i`m not careful down the road, so i am committing to this being a temporary thing only until i get back on my feet soon. I need to settle with and make an appointment with a CPA this week since it`s the last thing i need to start full time with the new venture and i`ve been getting distracted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Migue View Post
    Confession - i`ve been getting off track with my healthy eating habits, ran to the store yesterday and got ice cream, an apple pie, and a tray of cream cheese stuffed coffee cake that was on the "must go" rack. Eating healthy can get expensive...
    In my area blueberries and some other tasty things are so cheap that I`m surprised anybody is buying junk food, but they are.
    Likes Migue, OpenRoad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I caught an Eevee in Pokemon Go and said "YEAH I COUGHT AN EEVEE!" And forgot there were a bunch of people around me. How embarrassing....
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick
    Likes Migue, EXPDetailing liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    In my area blueberries and some other tasty things are so cheap that I`m surprised anybody is buying junk food, but they are.
    I have a farmer`s market fairly nearby that i need to check out because getting healthy things at the store are mostly drastically more expensive. Some things i still get because they are priced very fairly though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    you should be looking at Poorboys Natural Look IMO - if I could pick only one interior product that would be it

fantastic product, and smells wonderful too

I see a solid 3-4 months on my trucks dash when applied generously , I got 5 months on my car (sits in garage most of the time)
    Maybe Poorboy`s updated the scent? I posted this earlier in the thread: "I`ve always wondered what was going through Poorboy`s mind when he made such an excellent interior dressing with Natural Look Dressing and made it smell like that blue stuff the porta potty guys squirts into the hole to turn the water blue. Wait a minute; Natural Look is also blue."

Post Thanks / Like

Confession: I told my wife during a verbal argument last night that I was unsatisfied in the bedroom. Needless to say, I woke-up alone. What an idiot...
    Likes OpenRoad, glfnaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EXPDetailing View Post
    Maybe Poorboy`s updated the scent? I posted this earlier in the thread: "I`ve always wondered what was going through Poorboy`s mind when he made such an excellent interior dressing with Natural Look Dressing and made it smell like that blue stuff the porta potty guys squirts into the hole to turn the water blue. Wait a minute; Natural Look is also blue."
    I guess I don`t frequent many portapotties because I didn`t draw that correlation myself

I`ve been through 5 bottles over the past 3 years and they have all been the same to me. Maybe my smokers nose is off a little bit.. either way.. the product is Phenomenal and I have yet to find another product that leaves such a nice look (that I personally prefer) and considering this is an AIO product, (cleans as well)- yea, its a winner for me.

Granted I still use Megs D line QID on most peoples cars but that`s because I like to save the Natural Look for myself and my furniture/shoes etc.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

yikes!

Post Thanks / Like

this thread puts that dang Usher song in my head . haha

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

confession- I tried to put fabric guard on the banner Poorboy sent me (signed) and I accidentally smeared Steve`s signature

I`M AN IDIOT!
    Pack your bags....and head for the hills

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vega@Autopia View Post
    I started my first Stephen King novel ever this weekend and so far I`m 100% hooked. I figured I`d take a break away from non-fiction and try something new. I`m really glad I have so far.
    When you`re done, I`d say read something from John Locke (fiction, not the old guy that`s been dead for centuries). In fact, I suggest Wish List. If you don`t like it, I`ll send you a 25$ gift card to Barnes & Noble, or similar. Yes, it`s that good. His work is different, crazy, but damn entertaining!
    Likes RaysWay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I don`t frequent many portapotties because I didn`t draw that correlation myself

I`ve been through 5 bottles over the past 3 years and they have all been the same to me. Maybe my smokers nose is off a little bit.. either way.. the product is Phenomenal and I have yet to find another product that leaves such a nice look (that I personally prefer) and considering this is an AIO product, (cleans as well)- yea, its a winner for me.

Granted I still use Megs D line QID on most peoples cars but that`s because I like to save the Natural Look for myself and my furniture/shoes etc.
    I would love to use Natural Look. I was very pleased with how it left my interior looking, and I enjoyed the application process as well. I very much liked the product, and would only be using it if it weren`t for the scent. That`s why I posted "What was going through his head?" in regards to the scent. Maybe the scent has changed. If it was, hopefully someone from Poorboy`s can say something here.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to use Natural Look. I was very pleased with how it left my interior looking, and I enjoyed the application process as well. I very much liked the product, and would only be using it if it weren`t for the scent. That`s why I posted "What was going through his head?" in regards to the scent. Maybe the scent has changed. If it was, hopefully someone from Poorboy`s can say something here.
    how long ago did you recognize this scent? like I said I`ve only been using it for about 3 years

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

how long ago did you recognize this scent? like I said I`ve only been using it for about 3 years
    About two years ago?

Post Thanks / Like

About two years ago?
    I guess I will be smelling my Natural Look when I get home. hahah

Brandt K.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information