Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone vape?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone vape?

Quote Originally Posted by ca.detailchick View Post
    What are you guys talking about ,some new kind of pot smoking?
    While you can smoke pot with a vape, what we are referring to are the ecigs (nicotine in a liquid that is heated by a coil into vapor).

Great tobacco cessation aid (smoking, dipping, etc). Not saying it is completely harmless, but the user isnt ingesting a bunch of the bad stuff in tobacco.

It it strted out as simple devices, gained in popularity, and now the electronics and such are pretty advanced. Can easily turn into a hobby if you "geek out" on electronics.
    Likes ascarbo27 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

the best beginner device i always recommend is the eleaf 20-30 watt with a aspire nautilus mini would probably run like 60-70

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ascarbo27 View Post
    the best beginner device i always recommend is the eleaf 20-30 watt with a aspire nautilus mini would probably run like 60-70
    I had nautilus. Filling it was a pain
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

it is really, sometimes the bottom wont screw off without putting some elbow grease into it

Post Thanks / Like

it is really, sometimes the bottom wont screw off without putting some elbow grease into it
    Triton was better, till you had to change coils, then same stuff. Also, the gaskets tore and they stopped making my coils.........
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

do you like the lung hits or the throat hits?

Post Thanks / Like

do you like the lung hits or the throat hits?
    Cigarette type

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickclark08 View Post
    While you can smoke pot with a vape, what we are referring to are the ecigs (nicotine in a liquid that is heated by a coil into vapor).

Great tobacco cessation aid (smoking, dipping, etc). Not saying it is completely harmless, but the user isnt ingesting a bunch of the bad stuff in tobacco.

It it strted out as simple devices, gained in popularity, and now the electronics and such are pretty advanced. Can easily turn into a hobby if you "geek out" on electronics.
    Interesting. I honestly never heard of this. I do however have a customer who owns a hooka business and have worked at his huge warehouse detailing his vehicles. Its quite fascinating to see all the different kind of hookas and some are really just beautiful looking. They also have many different flavored tobacco to choose from.

I am happy to say I quit a 10 year smoking habit 30 years ago!
    Prayer of St.Francis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ni2...endscreen&NR=1
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    Youre probably the last person I wouldve expected to smoke or vape on here lol
    Yeah, thats what *EVERYBODY* says...well, everybody who didnt know me back in the 70s at least
    Likes Ronkh, 4u2nvinmtl, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    I had nautilus. Filling it was a pain
    Soft-jaw pliers.

My gripe with it is how certain high/all-vg juices clog it up in no time.

Post Thanks / Like

Not trying to be a downer on your thread guys but if your still inhaling tobacco I fail to see how this is any better then cigarettes?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca.detailchick View Post
    Not trying to be a downer on your thread guys but if your still inhaling tobacco I fail to see how this is any better then cigarettes?
    Youre avoiding a lot of "byproducts of combustion" for one thing, carbon monoxide and (supposedly) the majority of carcinogens. Youre simply not inhaling "tobacco smoke" in the conventional sense but rather something else thats (again, *supposedly*) far less harmful. The actual "tobacco content" of many ejuices is virtually unmeasurable.

Not that breathing *ANYTHING* other than good ol *AIR* is a great idea Its one of those "lesser of evils" things.

For me, its a worthwhile change if only because of how my cardio goes better.

Opinions vary as to the harmful effects/lack thereof related to nicotine in-and-of itself. Not that its a great thing to be indulging in either, but hey, as stimulants go its not Meth even if its not just caffeine either.

Hey, nobody oughta smoke, vape, chew or use snuff. Nobody oughta eat sugar or processed meat. Nobody oughta drink soda. Nobody oughta be sedentary or get less than eight hours of sleep every night or get a suntan. Ya pays your money and ya takes your chances and we all die eventually anyhow.
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I actually smoked for 13 years and vaped for close to 4. I can happily say Im nicotine free. I gradually cut my nic down from 24mg to 3mg then quit when my wife and I moved in to our new house January. Now Im trying to sell my gear. I used a provari mini and kayfun mainly but my unicorn device was this Super T Manufacturing ELA and Strata! Beautifully made all stainless steel with rhodium plated contacts. It was made in the good old USA also!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I definitely geeked out on the custom machined stuff made by small businesses not this cheap China crap that has flooded the market. The vape world has changed greatly in the past couple years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

yg1829- Depending on [a lot of things] that 24 mustve been pretty potent!

Ive never felt that Im all about the nicotine; never had a "nicotine fit" during the days/weeks when I wasnt smoking (didnt smoke daily for a looong time) and for ages now I always quit, first smoking and now vaping, during the first six weeks of the year just as a break from Holiday Season indulgance. Though I do like the nicotine hit when Ive had enough drinks that I feel it

Vaping sure doesnt give me that "cigarette hangover"-effect (as the, IRC, Pall Mall ads used to call it). Its an infinitely "cleaner" vice.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information