Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Losing the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Losing the way!

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    It`s a who do you hate less election. A sorry state of affairs.
    Yes, anyone who is qualified and would be good doesn`t want the position. We the people let this happen, we have no one to blame but ourselves (The people & The media) in the creation of what is now the perfect storm in the electoral process.

Side note ~

Ironically, the biggest monster of all (The internet) that created this atmosphere now may help level the playing field for all candidates including Jill Stien. The Media plays a very one sided story, they really dragged Sanders through the mud in every aspect. Because of the medias Bias towards the big H, media is now starting to get "burned" by live streaming from new platforms like youtube and Fbook live. I`m big into tech and definitely notice the 3rd party alternative to the media is now becoming the majority. It`s going to be fun watching Msnbc squirm to stay relevant (Fact is they never will as long as they are tied to the narratives of the people who run the DNC).
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes House of Wax, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I see Trump`s bid for election nothing short of self aggrandizement. Just like the character he played on his tv show. P.T. Barnum said it best "There is a sucker born every minute" and in this case it is the American voters who are the "suckers".
    Likes WaxAddict liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I see Trump`s bid for election nothing short of self aggrandizement. Just like the character he played on his tv show. P.T. Barnum said it best "There is a sucker born every minute" and in this case it is the American voters who are the "suckers".
    And Hillary`s is for personal enrichment. And the American TAXPAYERS are the suckers...............
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Actually PT Barnum and Hill have much in common. Both of them will feed you a line of crap, sell it to you as reality taking your money all the while they`re doing it.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Ronkh, Stokdgs, House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Trump urging Russians to hack Clinton`s server? This sounds a lot like Nixon.
    Sounds like urging the Ruskies to hack emails to me. How else are they supposed to find them. It`s all fun and games until you get hacked and someone steals your identity. Happened to me and I`m still trying to fix things after 12 years.
    Just watched Trump on the news and he was definitely saying it was ok to hack Clinton. Trump needs to just let his kids talk for him. If they were running for office I might vote for them. Trump is a cartoon character of everything the rest of the world has said about US citizens for years.

Actually Al, it`s more like Ed Kennedy writing the ruskies not to pay attention to Regan...... (look it up)

As far as the rest of the "sky is falling", really ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Umm if you remember correctly (even if you don`t I do) Those servers don`t exist anymore....... Remember? I do.

She switched servers 3 times (per comey), and they were "wiped completely"....

So please stop listening to the paid political announcements with the main stream media, and learn the facts.

Trumps comment was both sarcasm as well as redirecting the countries attention to the scandals that surround Clinton. As well as during a time that the dnc and the pants suit queen should be all over the news, it`s Trump tat is in the spotlight and dominating the news.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Stokdgs, House of Wax liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, House of Wax thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Ron. Another miss. No need to play.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Another miss?

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven`t read all the above to this point, sorry...

Listened to Trump make that sarcastic remark - and I never thought once - he was "telling the Russians to go hack the non-existing server"
    Besides, can`t anyone say that ?
    Why is it such a big deal that he said that???
    Why is everyone`s pants in a wad over this???

Does he hold that much Power over the peoples minds today that they need to be all worried about what he said???

Sounds more like some people are worried he just might win the election and are grasping at anything he says that is not "presidential" ( so you assume he has the job) and trying to make him look "non-presidential" or something... No ???

And our only other choice is the recipient of millions of dollars of blood money from middle eastern countries - alone - for ???? in return; a foundation(?) in Canada that has what - 1 billion dollars in it and no one ever speaks about what that thing is doing - transparency - no....
    Slept in while Americans were murdered, burned, dragged through the streets, and hung, in Libya - on her watch - and then got mad when questioned about it later...
    Compromised the crap out of our intelligence efforts to who knows how many countries and that is just the tip of the iceberg...
    Lied her butt off about everything including deleting thousands of email that were not really her property to delete - after she was told to report to Congress to explain this...
    How "presidential" is that behavior????

Here is the only way anything that we do wrong can be righted --

* Confess the wrongdoing/s - every bit of it..
    * Be really sorry that you did this... Not pretend sorry, but really heartfelt sorrow because you really mean it.. It breaks your heart because it was wrong..
    * Apologize to all those wronged.. Not just I`m sorry, but really a heartfelt apology..
    * Make restitution to as many and as much as possible..
    * Ask for those you wronged for Forgiveness..
    * Truly Repent - not pretend repent, not temporary repent, but truly Repent and pray to God for Forgiveness...
    * Wait patiently praying and hoping that one day they will and He will Forgive you..
    * One day hopefully everyone who was wronged will forgive and forget; for sure one day He will also forgive you AND you will KNOW IT when He does...
    * Spend the rest of your life as far away as possible from those things that caused you to do so much damage to others..

I know that this really works because I have been there and put myself through this process..
    Dan F
    Likes Ronkh, House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You did not miss much - SSDD. Back to work.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Trump said to hack her servers

Liberals bash him and say way to copra mise our national security

HiLary has said all of the deleted emails were about her yoga class and contained nothing of importance.

Check mate
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    HiLary has said all of the deleted emails were about her yoga class .
    The only thing she has done at a yoga class was watch........ If she got on the floor, she`d be like a turtle trying to get off it`s back.

(the same for me too. If you look around, you may find pix of it.)
    Likes Stokdgs, JBM liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs
    Why is everyone`s pants in a wad over this???
    For some reason many people seem to *need* to get all bent over something on a regular basis. I suspect they want to be distracted from all the [stuff] in their own lives that they oughta be attending to.
    Likes WaxAddict liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    For some reason many people seem to *need* to get all bent over something on a regular basis. I suspect they want to be distracted from all the [stuff] in their own lives that they oughta be attending to.
    Or distracted from the *real* issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    You mean endless posts to just stir the pot? What we will see next? Bill Clinton dozing?

Al
    The Need to Bead

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information