For me there`s nothing more fun than snowmobiling. Everything from planning trips, to getting geared up and blasting down trails, stopping to enjoy nature, exploring places you don`t get to see by car, the camaraderie of the snowmobile community, meeting the wonderful people in the small communities you go through.....it`s just awesome.

The last couple years I`ve been making an attempt to document our trips more to re-live them in the offseason and share them with other people. I actually picked up a GoPro last year to make videos.

I`m curious to see if we have any other sled heads here on Autopia....In any case I thought I`d share some of our trips.

This first one was from last year when we went to Tomahawk, WI.

My current ride is a 2012 Ski Doo Renegade 800 X package. Pretty much stock except for the picks the previous owner added. I don`t really have any plans for the sled as I absolutely love it how it sits. I may do a sled wrap next season:

A few pics from the trail:

Gotta support the local establishments:

And finally the end of the day where all the world`s problems are solved. This place was pretty awesome. The cabin we stayed in belonged to the cousin of one of the guys we rode with. Beautiful piece of property with a huge pole barn and a good sized A frame home with a finished basement. His wife`s parents passed and they inherited a few bucks....decided they wanted a place on the lake so they built a new home literally across the street on lake front property. Kept the original place and rents it out to people he knows. This is actually the "garage" of his new place....ended up turning it into basically a bar lol: