Page 9 of 201 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222359109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3012
  1. #121
    Autopia Specialist RaysWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,823
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    Goooood morning

    Awesome!! I`ve always wanted to ride one of those.

  2. #122
    House of Wax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roscoe, IL
    Posts
    3,498
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Most fun you can have with your clothes on
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes RaysWay liked this post

  3. #123
    Nizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    McConnellsburg, PA
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    So I decided to wash my fleece jacket the other day with some of my other clothes. This is what greeted me when it was done and I opened the washer...

    2017 VW Golf GTI 6 Speed Manual - 2015 Toyota Camry SE - 1999 S10 5-Speed Manual

  4. #124
    pheerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    What are we looking at? Did the jacket wrap around all the clothes in to a ball?
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post
    Thanks trashmanssd thanked for this post

  5. #125
    Nizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    McConnellsburg, PA
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    What are we looking at? Did the jacket wrap around all the clothes in to a ball?
    Yea. Was the weirdest thing.
    2017 VW Golf GTI 6 Speed Manual - 2015 Toyota Camry SE - 1999 S10 5-Speed Manual

  6. #126
    donbeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Nederland, TX
    Posts
    1,475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nizmo View Post
    So I decided to wash my fleece jacket the other day with some of my other clothes. This is what greeted me when it was done and I opened the washer...
    this happens to me all the time when I throw my bed sheets in with regular clothes. must be a thing with new washing machines

  7. #127
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by donbeezy View Post
    this happens to me all the time when I throw my bed sheets in with regular clothes. must be a thing with new washing machines
    yep
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    81,923
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Same here, our HE washer twists/knots/etc. everything up. Can`t wash truly dirty stuff effectively, the dirt ends up in the dryer. So anything that`s truly *dirty* gets washed in the old-fashioned washer out in the garage.

  9. #129
    trashmanssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Plymouth,Ma
    Posts
    1,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    I dont under stand I put my stuff in this hamper thing in the closet and they magically reappear in my closet in few days. Hmm must be a laundry elf taking care things?
    Likes Ronkh, heisenberg liked this post

  10. #130

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    81,923
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I dont under stand I put my stuff in this hamper thing in the closet and they magically reappear in my closet in few days. Hmm must be a laundry elf taking care things?
    Heh heh, I suspect my wife sees it the same way!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

  11. #131
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    26,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Not bad internet speed...........

    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd, Paul@Autopia liked this post

  12. #132
    JustJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    and here I was happy to see my work PC go over 40. So much for that

    (It *is* far better than what we used to have.....less than 5....FOR WORK!)


    Boss: Jesus, why are you asleep at your desk?
    Jesus: Sir, I`m not asleep. I`m mentally doing the settlement on this claim, while I wait for the internet to download the pics from the estimate

    Boss: But you`re eyes are closed!!!
    Jesus: Thank you, Cap`n Obvious. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
    Boss: JESUS!
    Jesus: YES, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, SIR?!?!

  13. #133
    trashmanssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Plymouth,Ma
    Posts
    1,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    your in Cali you have to subsidize the slow internet peoples

  14. #134

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    4,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    I am in sales (not automotive) but I am amazed the Car salespeople know so little about the products they are selling.

    Its totally frustrating that I know more from my research before I walk into the showroom, and the few questions I have cannot be answered. Its been a week and I called 1x for my answers, and still no answer.

    I am beginning to become a proponent of buying the car on the internet and just having service locations. The test drive would have to be out of the service locations.

  15. #135
    donbeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Nederland, TX
    Posts
    1,475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Random thoughts thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I am in sales (not automotive) but I am amazed the Car salespeople know so little about the products they are selling.

    Its totally frustrating that I know more from my research before I walk into the showroom, and the few questions I have cannot be answered. Its been a week and I called 1x for my answers, and still no answer.

    I am beginning to become a proponent of buying the car on the internet and just having service locations. The test drive would have to be out of the service locations.
    most car salespeople aren`t about product knowledge. more about reading the consumer and making a deal. every once in a while you can find that one person that knows product very well but they aren`t good at being a salesperson

 

 
Page 9 of 201 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222359109 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 15 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thought Thread!!!
    By Trouble in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 08:03 AM
  2. Random thoughts on pad selection
    By imported_SuperBee364 in forum Machine Polishing & Sanding
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:45 AM
  3. 425 and few other random thoughts
    By Brian_Brice in forum Car Detailing Product Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 05:28 PM
  4. Some random thoughts after today`s detail...
    By Acura_RL in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 12:17 PM
  5. Random thoughts AIO + UPP
    By Don in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •