Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I will trade you my Black Camaro for your White Vette, think I may owe you way to much $$$$ to make it fair though. I see a Silver or Grey Vette in my future 2-4 years away. Midlife Crisis number 3 .
    I`m still not over my first
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

and the scams begin.... registered my business with Google a few weeks ago, got a phone call from 411 Locals trying their hardest to sign me up so they can bump my Google placement. I believed them a little bit but was still very suspicious and then they say that they only have one spot available and are allowed to sign one business up per area/city to try to pressure me into it ....what a joke.

Post Thanks / Like

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes House of Wax, RaysWay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody in the house more excited than me to introduce the kiddos to the Muppets. Love hearing them crack up at the Swedish Chef

Post Thanks / Like

If I ever have kids, I`m definitely introducing them to everything I watched as a kid regardless of how inappropriate it would be by today`s sheltered society standards .
    Likes House of Wax, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    Nobody in the house more excited than me to introduce the kiddos to the Muppets. Love hearing them crack up at the Swedish Chef

mort mort mort
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had dinner outside on the intracoastal last night and with the wind, I felt like I needed to put a long sleeve on! Probably sounds crazy though since it was still in the low 80`s last night.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I only got to experience like 1 week of Fall weather, now we`re back on mid 80s and even low 90s, jeez.

I started my 31 Horror Movie viewing on time this year, I`m only behind by one day. Happy to say my GF is watching some of them with me even though Horror Flicks scare the S#&^ out of her, she`s making me proud this year.
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If the Obama administration is willing to go to such great lengths, literally escalating tensions with another superpower, to protect their candidate from whatever it is that she`s hiding then we suspect whatever WikiLeaks has yet to release could be really good.
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Random thoughts thread

Finally I`m getting more realistic with detailing. Just booked a quote to detail a Cruiser for our landlord. $250 for single step polish (Optimum poly seal)

Sent from my iPotato using Tapatalk
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick
    Likes House of Wax, 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well written IMHO

The danger to America is not Barack Obama (or Hillary Clinton), but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama (or Clinton)presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama (or Hillary), who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince (correction: Princess) of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince (Princess in either case). The Republic can survive a Barack Obama (and Hillary), who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Well written IMHO

The danger to America is not Barack Obama (or Hillary Clinton), but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama (or Clinton)presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama (or Hillary), who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince (correction: Princess) of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince (Princess in either case). The Republic can survive a Barack Obama (and Hillary), who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.
    It was a comment to this.........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-seek-ex...180514197.html
    Likes 512detail, trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Fighting the urge to just buy a bunch of car parts sucks. I thought the coilovers would "scratch my itch" but it made it even worse..
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Well written IMHO

Good point(s).

We are doomed. The entitlement mentality has taken over. There is massive income redistribution in this country. It`s going to get worse - and keep on getting worse.

Hillary will probably win, and it will be business as usual. More entitlements will keep the people dependent on the government to live. Peoples` self esteem goes down, as does national pride.

All the workers creep out into the suburbs and the cities are just places where we can cheaply house our welfare recipients out of sight. They reproduce like rabbits, and the government is always there to pay for whatever they need with our hard earned dollars.

I see no real solution at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes mnehls86, trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really do loathe working on interiors

Page 85 of 216 FirstFirst ... 357172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899135185 ... LastLast

Thread Information