Page 4 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171854104 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random thoughts thread

Daves
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Swanicyouth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dave`s ULTIMATE Insanity is amazing. Best tasting hot sauce on the market.
    Likes Swanicyouth, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yup. Dave`s is hottest by far.

****please support trans-species humans.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Which do you think was the hottest? There is a clear winner.

Not eating anything with "ass" in the title!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rottenII View Post
    Not eating anything with "ass" in the title!
    Me not replying to this makes sense as I would get sent to banned camp............
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Stokdgs, rottenII liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

came to work today and saw my mgr was driving her husbands Red Supra Twin Turbo--drooled a little then inspected it...dang it could totally use some TLC
    I think im gonna give them a little natty`s black - I offered to wax it on my lunch break but she declined--I just wanna see it shine the way it deserves to

guess today im not the nicest car in the company parking lot (in my opinion at least)

Brandt K.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Love those Supras. My buddy had a black one and wrecked it. A fast car, especially when it first came out. Why can`t Toyota make another Supra? An affordable one.

Post Thanks / Like

My 17 year old daughter speaks a language I am not capable of understanding.

She threw shade at me and I need ice for the burn.

Huh?
    Semper Fidelis!
    Matt

`20 Rapid Blue C8 2LT Z51, deposit 7/20/19, born 11/17/20 and delivered 11/28/20. Yeah, the dates are right, 16 months.......

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sick of all the political adds, radio, tv, streaming, web page pop ups. Election is still almost 10 months away, it`s going to be a long year.
    Likes ShakingHorizons, Bunky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i hate it when the guy/girl in front of you hits his windshield wipers and you get the wiper fluid blowback all over you hood, windshield and roof.

happened last night on the way home. wiped it down once in the garage

this morning 5 minutes on the road, same thing happens again.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    i hate it when the guy/girl in front of you hits his windshield wipers and you get the wiper fluid blowback all over ...
    Get this- While sitting in a fast food drivethrough line, the vehicle ahead of us sprayed fluid on my Tahoe from a mis-aimed rear window washer nozzle. Guy apparently had it set up like that deliberately and though it was amusing. You can imagine how displeased I was Accumulatorette hopped out and went up to the offenders, a young couple who were simply clueless and silly (no genuine malicious intent). She explained how displeased I was, and *why*, and told them how she didn`t want her husband incarcerated for doing the grievous bodily harm that I was both capable of and inclined towards doing. "You two have zero idea how fortunate you are. Your little prank almost changed your lives forever. Plenty of people respond violently to behavior like this, and they do so without considering the consequences. You`re lucky I was in the truck with him." The kids actually took her seriously and apologized profusely, even offered to apologize directly to me but she advised them to simply stay in their vehicle and leave well enough alone.

No, no..I wouldn`t have *really* messed up my life over it, but I would`ve given them a much less pleasant talking to than she did, and, well....you never know how things can escalate. Heh heh, I took the whole incident as one of those opporunities to work on my Adrenal Stress Response. A few decades ago I might`ve done something stupid.
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajUSMC View Post
    My 17 year old daughter speaks a language I am not capable of understanding.

She threw shade at me and I need ice for the burn.

Huh?
    Did she translate? That one *is* pretty inscrutable!

I`d guess it means that her friend failed to give her the desired attention and thus caused emotional distress.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Get this- While sitting in a fast food drivethrough line, the vehicle ahead of us sprayed fluid on my Tahoe from a mis-aimed rear window washer nozzle. Guy apparently had it set up like that deliberately and though it was amusing. You can imagine how displeased I was Accumulatorette hopped out and went up to the offenders, a young couple who were simply clueless and silly (no genuine malicious intent). She explained how displeased I was, and *why*, and told them how she didn`t want her husband incarcerated for doing the grievous bodily harm that I was both capable of and inclined towards doing. "You two have zero idea how fortunate you are. Your little prank almost changed your lives forever. Plenty of people respond violently to behavior like this, and they do so without considering the consequences. You`re lucky I was in the truck with him." The kids actually took her seriously and apologized profusely, even offered to apologize directly to me but she advised them to simply stay in their vehicle and leave well enough alone.

No, no..I wouldn`t have *really* messed up my life over it, but I would`ve given them a much less pleasant talking to than she did, and, well....you never know how things can escalate. Heh heh, I took the whole incident as one of those opporunities to work on my Adrenal Stress Response. A few decades ago I might`ve done something stupid.
    that`s great!

I swear the truck today had the thing turned backwards it was way too efficient on hitting my challenger and I had to drop two gears to fly past him in anger- this hasn`t happened to me in a long time I just thought it was quite annoying it happened twice within 12 hours. I guess that`s the risk I take bringing the car out of the garage all week long to drive to work with.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    .. I guess that`s the risk I take bringing the car out of the garage all week long to drive to work with.
    Yeah, I`m getting to where I hardly get to appreciate my nicer vehicles in the winter because I always figure I`ll just subject the Tahoe to the abuse...got Quattros sitting in the garage with (seat heat and)snowtires on `em while I seem to drive that [crappy] ol` truck all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I am so sick of all the political adds, radio, tv, streaming, web page pop ups. Election is still almost 10 months away, it`s going to be a long year.
    This will be the most annoying election ever. The amount of money going into the campaigns and all the begging by the candidates. I do not think politics is significantly nastier but thanks to instant media it is a lot more visible.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Page 4 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171854104 ... LastLast

Thread Information