Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    The majority of the towels I have received from PBMG as free gifts or cheap package deals have gone for use in the “other than paint” section of towels. I would happily buy my towels from PBMG if the quality and price matched (just matched) other suppliers.
    I`ve got some PBMG towels from free gifts that are not bad. The grey supreme 530s are nice for wax/sealant removal. One side is a short nap and the other a longer nap.

I bought a bunch of the green polish wipe towels in bulk when they were on sale last year I think. They are similar to the Gyeon bald wipe towels. I have not noticed any towel marring with them on softer paints.

I do ofcourse have majority of my towels from TRC and most recently grabbed a bunch from AutoFiber to try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Likes VitreousHumor liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Older View Post
    I had a guy say that to me about my SRT8. He also had his panties in a knot over how much gas it used.

I told him GFY and did a nice burnout for him.

I wasn`t in the mood to debate that goof. It wasn`t going to change his mind anyway.
    I don`t know what`s wrong with people like that--that guy`s got no business telling you what to drive or how to spend your money.

I guess Ron has a lot of fans on the internet because it seems that dozens of sites have picked up on his quote, either that or he posted up something for us to read that`s been rattling around the internet for a few years (back to 2016) without telling us, because this is what my google search came up with:

https://www.google.com/search?q=I+wo...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I don`t know what`s wrong with people like that--that guy`s got no business telling you what to drive or how to spend your money.

I guess Ron has a lot of fans on the internet because it seems that dozens of sites have picked up on his quote, either that or he posted up something for us to read that`s been rattling around the internet for a few years (back to 2016) without telling us, because this is what my google search came up with:

https://www.google.com/search?q=I+wo...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Yeah I`m of the mind I have no business telling anyone how to spend their money. It`s not anyone`s business how much money you have or spend. People just seem to think everyone wants to know their opinion on everything. I blame the internet lol

Likes trashmanssd, Desertnate liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    I`ve got some PBMG towels from free gifts that are not bad. The grey supreme 530s are nice for wax/sealant removal. One side is a short nap and the other a longer nap.
    Those are really nice towels, but as RLM said, a bit pricey. Even if you buy a 12 pack, the price is about the same as buying 1 towel at one of the MF sites, and if you get up to 3 towels, it`s way less than the 12-pack price, for a very similar towel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Those are really nice towels, but as RLM said, a bit pricey. Even if you buy a 12 pack, the price is about the same as buying 1 towel at one of the MF sites, and if you get up to 3 towels, it`s way less than the 12-pack price, for a very similar towel.
    To be honest most of them I got as free gifts with all those connect orders lol. I think the only ones i purchased were the polish wipe towels.

This was before I discovered TRC.

I would agree though PBMG is not the place I get my towels.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was Halloween, but I was mistaken it`s Christmas. Somebody has been messing around with the calendar. Random thoughts thread-image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes SWETM, Ronkh, Nizmo, trashmanssd liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, that`s really something...or so it seems to an Ohioan.

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it`s that time of year again. Time to play hide the leftover Halloween candy from daddy.
    The devil made me do it the first time.
    The second time I done it on my own.

The only good thing about getting old is no longer having to worry about dying young.
    Likes Ronkh, Nizmo, trashmanssd, Coleroad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well just what I expected, was walked out of work yesterday, lol. My company has a habit of just letting people go that give their two weeks notice. Walked into the plant yesterday and seen the field managers truck outside the maintenance shop and I just knew, didn`t even bother to put on my steel toe boots. Thought I was gonna make it all two weeks as this Friday would be my last day. Not even mad though! Onto better things, better benefits, pension, 401K, etc. Guess I have 6 days off before my new job, gonna need to to adjust my sleep as I`m going to 3rd shift...
    2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6MT - 2023 Toyota Camry SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nizmo View Post
    Well just what I expected, was walked out of work yesterday, lol. My company has a habit of just letting people go that give their two weeks notice. Walked into the plant yesterday and seen the field managers truck outside the maintenance shop and I just knew, didn`t even bother to put on my steel toe boots. Thought I was gonna make it all two weeks as this Friday would be my last day. Not even mad though! Onto better things, better benefits, pension, 401K, etc. Guess I have 6 days off before my new job, gonna need to to adjust my sleep as I`m going to 3rd shift...
    They are still paying you for the rest of the two weeks right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coleroad View Post
    They are still paying you for the rest of the two weeks right?
    Heh, only Wednesday. There`s probably some illegality to it, but I`m just glad to be done from the whole mess.
    2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6MT - 2023 Toyota Camry SE

Post Thanks / Like

I just used Mckees Fast Interior Detailer to clean my entertainment unit and TV screen. They need to make an air freshener with the same scent, it just smells so good.

Likes trashmanssd, ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    I just used Mckees Fast Interior Detailer to clean my entertainment unit and TV screen. They need to make an air freshener with the same scent, it just smells so good.

I find has a slightly masculine smell kinda like a men`s cologne. I find most others I have tried have either a clinical clean smell or a floral scent. I like it a lot but I wish it was little cheaper or could be bought in a concentrate.
    Likes RaydiantDetail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I find has a slightly masculine smell kinda like a men`s cologne. I find most others I have tried have either a clinical clean smell or a floral scent. I like it a lot but I wish it was little cheaper or could be bought in a concentrate.
    Agreed. It is like a fine cologne lol.
    I`ll spray it into my carpet mats because it smells so nice and tends to last a bit longer. People usually comment on the smell positively too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nizmo View Post
    Heh, only Wednesday. There`s probably some illegality to it, but I`m just glad to be done from the whole mess.
    I`ve been there,,,I always try not to burn bridges when leaving a job but if they want to burn it thats on them,,,my biggest problem is I have given some places 2nd chances and gotten burned ,,never again.
    Likes Nizmo liked this post

Page 207 of 216 FirstFirst ... 107157193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast

Thread Information