Page 19 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323369119 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Random thoughts thread

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajUSMC View Post
    Moving sucks. Tomorrow will make the ninth time in twenty five years thanks to good ole Uncle Sam.
    Good luck..
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Thanks SgtMajUSMC thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Weather looks good Sunday, I am going fishing. Small local tournament on one my favorite ponds.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    That`s surprising. I figured 5 gal glass cleaner would be a top seller. pb glass cleaner is my secret weapon during mobile season and easily the best glass cleaner I`ve ever used. (Nobody cares how good their paint looks if they get in the drivers seat and see streaked glass afterall.)

it takes me about a year to use a gallon...so I`m not saying I`d even buy the 5gal...i just noticed the geekers still advertise the gal container and acc does not (it was removed at some point in the recent past)
    I`m sure it`s something Ray/Paul can fix if I called...i still have 16 oz left, that will hold me for a little bit but I am going to be buying these new mystery products coming out so looking forward to the gal being available again then as well.
    A little Glass Cleaner goes a long way as you know ... a good microfiber also helps make it work even better ... hint hint ... we`ll talk to them about making sure gallons are available when you are ready to order
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Random thoughts thread

I hate diesel. I really hate diesel.

Nothing is worth than being stuck behind some diesel truck in traffic and having to breath in the fumes. Or, you get behind one blowing a bunch of smoke and it will stink for miles. The smell is so nauseating.

It`s beyond me why anyone would want a diesel car. I don`t want to even touch a diesel gas pump - they are always nasty and gummed up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    I hate diesel. I really hate diesel.

Nothing is worth than being stuck behind some diesel truck in traffic and having to breath in the fumes. Or, you get behind one blowing a bunch of smoke and it will stink for miles. The smell is so nauseating.

It`s beyond me why anyone would want a diesel car. I don`t want to even touch a diesel gas pump - they are always nasty and gummed up.
    So they can blow soot all over our polished cars..
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As much as I think FK1000p is the best winter protection I have found that the road grime this time of the year is just that much better at adhering to it and anything else I have used.
    Dean.

Post Thanks / Like

skibik- Some areas are using new ice-melt stuff that`s tougher to get off. That said, if you want to merely pressure wash it into sorta-clean condition, then it`s best to do that before the [stuff] dries.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    A little Glass Cleaner goes a long way as you know ... a good microfiber also helps make it work even better ... hint hint ... we`ll talk to them about making sure gallons are available when you are ready to order
    thanks. I will be buying a gallon for sure
    works like magic with the cobra waffle weave glass towel! used to use the towels that came with my rupes polisher kit (green/yellow/blue/white) but the ww glass towel works so much better

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

crazy geekers and their 3 different level mystery boxes could mean bad news for this wallet

Brandt K.
    Likes Ronkh, jrock645 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Accumulator, we just have the salt sand mix. Of all things we had some mist and snow last week and the trucks were out. I thought I was driving on a gravel road to work. So the car gets coated with the stuff then it tends to go into sub zero temps. I don`t like washing period when it gets too cold so the stuff seems to glue itself to the car. When it gets warm enough I go to the either the automatic touchless or go wand it off. No matter how much time I spend with the wand it looks clean at the carwash but I know better. A lot of times people are waiting so I can`t towel it off and hate to because I know it isn`t completely clean even though it looks clean when wet. I didn`t bother this time but usually I start the torpedo heater in the garage and use Blackfire rinseless to finish cleaning. A couple washes ago I did the wand thing, of course 13 miles home, I did a rinseless and spent the better part of 2 hours and that lasted one day. Forecast changed and it was frosty on the roads. Last time I stopped and wanded the stuff off a couple weeks ago it started sprinkling on the way home. Another waste of a wash.

I was just frustrated and was venting. I have had this problem for years. It just seems to be bothering me more with this ride. But can say it hasn`t been bothering me as much the last couple winters.
    Dean.

Post Thanks / Like

why did i wait so long to buy a tuf tire brush? thing is amazing
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donbeezy View Post
    why did i wait so long to buy a tuf tire brush? thing is amazing
    I bought a backup last moth, just in case....their applicator sponge is awesome too btw

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to lower the products etc i haul with me when mobile. Got a new client today, benz suv white.

Why do i have to bring 6 different lsp`s, lol, when I know damn well it`s getting EXP

Brandt K.
    Likes Ronkh, Poorboy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post

Why do i have to bring 6 different lsp`s, lol, when I know damn well it`s getting EXP
    cuz you can. that`s why

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    cuz you can. that`s why
    Yep.ended up going with 2bm, bf shampoo and hydro2lite..it was nice and cloudy

https://vimeo.com/157058151
    Doesnt appear video will upload

Brandt K.

Page 19 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323369119 ... LastLast

Thread Information