Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Trueisms

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trueisms

In Florida, unmarried women who parachute on Sundays can be jailed.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    In Florida, unmarried women who parachute on Sundays can be jailed.
    But at who`s cost ?
    - J/K
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trueisms

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    Just because a group of people aren`t part of a labor force doesn`t mean there`s a lack of labor force...

1. What makes you say people just collect and do nothing? Sounds very subjective. I`ve collected "entitlements" when my business was struggling due to the extreme language laws in effect in Quebec (choking out the English business owners), and I quickly sold my business and got a job thanks to these handout`s/entitlements. I have no doubt that some people do collect and do nothing but it`s their loss if they want to live their life doing "nothing", and I think they will be full of regrets. What`s the point of judging these type of people (who collect and do nothing)?

2. Again what makes say that people who collect do nothing? I have a minister friend (I`m Atheists btw) who works for free and donates his time, and he collects these "entitlements". His children have Ph.D.`s and the Minister has earned 3 Ph.D.`s himself. Another thing that should be taken into consideration is that these people have more time to spend to properly parent their children. Rather than rely on a daycare to caretakers to impose their own values.

3. So people collecting "entitlements" don`t pay sales tax`s, tickets, utilities, or bill`s? Come on who you trying to fool the government covered their bases before even planning to give handouts. That`s why the sales tax is %15 where I live so they can capture the revenue from all the handouts/entitlements...

4. Those who collect entitlements/handouts value the money less because they didn`t have to earn it so they spend it more (there`s also laws in place preventing them from saving up the handouts/entitlements, to ensure the money is circulated). I`m sure if you ask a banker who saves more even if they have the same yearly income the worker will save more money than the guy getting handouts.

To answer you question "why should we pay people to do nothing???" because money has no real value and it doesn`t belong to anyone so the government isn`t losing anything by paying them money, in fact they are building voter confidence and controlling the populace (stability) at little to no resource costs (normally it takes guns and war to do this we just print more money or add more digital funds into an account, and adjust with more inflation).

I could rant all day about "teach a man to fish feed a man for life" because to me that saying is no different than my Grandfather teaching me how to play the stock market when I was young. Now that I have the tools/knowledge, money is a joke to me. Money; it comes, it goes, and it flows like water just gotta go down to the river and get some (put forward some effort) as it`s not on tap for citizens like it is for the governments that control the currency`s and the resources.

I`m not trying to argue or prove anyone right or wrong but what would it solve to stop giving people who need it the support they need? You can`t make someone do want they don`t want to and give them freedom (can`t have your cake and eat it too), so they`ve made an industry of this (smart move IMHO).
    OMG. Don`t know where to start here. Let`s just say we agree to disagree. I just see this as a lot of convoluted thinking - no offense. Everyone`s got a sob story.
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes tropicsteve, GearHead_1, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks tropicsteve thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

(from Northwest Florida Daily News - 15 May 2006)

From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot.

The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

Post Thanks / Like

A man who says marriage is a 50-50 proposition doesn`t understand two things: 1. Women. 2. Fractions
    Likes JHL88, trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Character is what you are. Reputation is what people think you are
    Likes GearHead_1, trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The majority is always right except when you are in the minority.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes Ronkh, trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    HAHAhahahahahaah

Post Thanks / Like

There is great need for a sarcasm font.

Post Thanks / Like

Bad decisions make good stories

Post Thanks / Like

You may still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not

(name that song)

Post Thanks / Like

Next hint

From the moment I could talk, I was ordered to listen...............

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information