Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Trueisms

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trueisms

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I think that`s a stretch...this President, this administration, his party...certainly don`t have a lock on regulation--Nixon created the EPA, for Pete`s sake.
    This president (non cap used for demonstration of my lack of respect for him), this administration, his party have done more to dis incentivize business/work than any other in history, as well as overreach in regulation.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes mobenzowner liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am amazed at the amount of regulation and paper work there is from a local town to county to state to federal level all asking for fee`s and paper work and compliance. It is near impossible to do it all right not because you dont want to but because while you may be a very good trashman or electrician or sub maker or ...... its hard to be that and a HR guro and a compliance expert and safety czar. even if you do nothing wrong if you dont file the proper paper work or keep the right record of it all, you are a horrible slave labor elitist that needs to be taught a lesson.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I am amazed at the amount of regulation and paper work there is from a local town to county to state to federal level all asking for fee`s and paper work and compliance. It is near impossible to do it all right not because you dont want to but because while you may be a very good trashman or electrician or sub maker or ...... its hard to be that and a HR guro and a compliance expert and safety czar. even if you do nothing wrong if you dont file the proper paper work or keep the right record of it all, you are a horrible slave labor elitist that needs to be taught a lesson.
    If you own/run your own business you are an EVIL CEO. Evil, evil, evil.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Stepping stone? To where? Way back when, when you went to McDonald`s, it was all high school kids working there, because it was a "stepping stone". Look at the people working there today--they are adults with families--welcome to the modern world!

There`s no stepping stones here anymore, they all went to China.

EDIT: Wait--you`re right--those are stepping stone jobs--McDonalds is a stepping stone to working at Red Lobster, Wal-Mart is a stepping stone to working at Home Depot...

13 Celebs You Didn't Know Worked At Fast Food Joints

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t think a @#$%ing MBA ever invented anything.
    I`ve actually invented a couple things, granted they don`t have anything to do with my field of expertise nor did my MBA studies aid in the creative process.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaredPointer View Post
    I`ve actually invented a couple things, granted they don`t have anything to do with my field of expertise nor did my MBA studies aid in the creative process.
    I worked at McDonalds in High School & I invented dipping fries in the Big Mac sauce.

Post Thanks / Like

Vegetarian - that`s an old Indian word meaning `lousy hunter`
    Andy Rooney
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You are responsible for your own success or failure
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always wonder about posts that take on poor people as if they`re the problem. Last time I checked, poor people have almost no power at all as far a setting policy for this country. They don`t run companies, they aren`t elected representatives, they don`t have organizations like the American Legislative Exchange Council working for them and they don`t even vote, so it`s hard to imagine how they can be the real source of this countries problems.

Robert
    Dislikes Ronkh disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I thought we were blaming the government on everything.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Never ever mix sleeping pills and laxatives.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I thought we were blaming the government on everything.
    Just Bush

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WhyteWizard View Post
    I always wonder about posts that take on poor people as if they`re the problem. Last time I checked, poor people have almost no power at all as far a setting policy for this country. They don`t run companies, they aren`t elected representatives, they don`t have organizations like the American Legislative Exchange Council working for them and they don`t even vote, so it`s hard to imagine how they can be the real source of this countries problems.

Robert

Sir, you seem to be blaming others for your lot in life, or you are defending what you consider the "down trodden", and are annoyed by others drive and successes.

Since my posts annoy you, may I point out that the forum has an ignore function. Feel free to avail yourself of it`s usefulness.

Enjoy your day, and spread some happiness.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep your promises no matter what.

Post Thanks / Like

Opportunity is missed by most people because looks like work.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information