Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 239

Thread: Trueisms

  1. #61
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I think that`s a stretch...this President, this administration, his party...certainly don`t have a lock on regulation--Nixon created the EPA, for Pete`s sake.
    This president (non cap used for demonstration of my lack of respect for him), this administration, his party have done more to dis incentivize business/work than any other in history, as well as overreach in regulation.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes mobenzowner liked this post

  2. #62
    trashmanssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Plymouth,Ma
    Posts
    1,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    I am amazed at the amount of regulation and paper work there is from a local town to county to state to federal level all asking for fee`s and paper work and compliance. It is near impossible to do it all right not because you dont want to but because while you may be a very good trashman or electrician or sub maker or ...... its hard to be that and a HR guro and a compliance expert and safety czar. even if you do nothing wrong if you dont file the proper paper work or keep the right record of it all, you are a horrible slave labor elitist that needs to be taught a lesson.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  3. #63
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
    I am amazed at the amount of regulation and paper work there is from a local town to county to state to federal level all asking for fee`s and paper work and compliance. It is near impossible to do it all right not because you dont want to but because while you may be a very good trashman or electrician or sub maker or ...... its hard to be that and a HR guro and a compliance expert and safety czar. even if you do nothing wrong if you dont file the proper paper work or keep the right record of it all, you are a horrible slave labor elitist that needs to be taught a lesson.
    If you own/run your own business you are an EVIL CEO. Evil, evil, evil.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  4. #64
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Stepping stone? To where? Way back when, when you went to McDonald`s, it was all high school kids working there, because it was a "stepping stone". Look at the people working there today--they are adults with families--welcome to the modern world!

    There`s no stepping stones here anymore, they all went to China.

    EDIT: Wait--you`re right--those are stepping stone jobs--McDonalds is a stepping stone to working at Red Lobster, Wal-Mart is a stepping stone to working at Home Depot...

    13 Celebs You Didn't Know Worked At Fast Food Joints
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  5. #65
    COME AT ME BRO JaredPointer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I don`t think a @#$%ing MBA ever invented anything.
    I`ve actually invented a couple things, granted they don`t have anything to do with my field of expertise nor did my MBA studies aid in the creative process.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  6. #66
    Swanicyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,603
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPointer View Post
    I`ve actually invented a couple things, granted they don`t have anything to do with my field of expertise nor did my MBA studies aid in the creative process.
    I worked at McDonalds in High School & I invented dipping fries in the Big Mac sauce.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

  7. #67
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Vegetarian - that`s an old Indian word meaning `lousy hunter`
    Andy Rooney
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

  8. #68
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    You are responsible for your own success or failure
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    I always wonder about posts that take on poor people as if they`re the problem. Last time I checked, poor people have almost no power at all as far a setting policy for this country. They don`t run companies, they aren`t elected representatives, they don`t have organizations like the American Legislative Exchange Council working for them and they don`t even vote, so it`s hard to imagine how they can be the real source of this countries problems.

    Robert
    Dislikes Ronkh disliked this post

  10. #70
    Detailing Gnosis Bunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Posts
    8,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    I thought we were blaming the government on everything.

    Al
    The Need to Bead


  11. #71
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Never ever mix sleeping pills and laxatives.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  12. #72
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I thought we were blaming the government on everything.
    Just Bush
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  13. #73
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyteWizard View Post
    I always wonder about posts that take on poor people as if they`re the problem. Last time I checked, poor people have almost no power at all as far a setting policy for this country. They don`t run companies, they aren`t elected representatives, they don`t have organizations like the American Legislative Exchange Council working for them and they don`t even vote, so it`s hard to imagine how they can be the real source of this countries problems.

    Robert

    Sir, you seem to be blaming others for your lot in life, or you are defending what you consider the "down trodden", and are annoyed by others drive and successes.

    Since my posts annoy you, may I point out that the forum has an ignore function. Feel free to avail yourself of it`s usefulness.

    Enjoy your day, and spread some happiness.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  14. #74
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Keep your promises no matter what.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

  15. #75
    Wax Waster Ronkh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SwFL
    Posts
    25,092
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trueisms

    Opportunity is missed by most people because looks like work.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

 

 
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •