Thread: Trump 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Two liars running for President. I wish Biden would step up and give us a real candidate.
    Meh, I want Bloomberg!
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    Meh, I want Bloomberg!
    Another guy who wants to disarm civilians, no thanks.
    Likes House of Wax, Ronkh, Bert liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax, Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Amen brother

Post Thanks / Like

And take away sugary drinks
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    And take away sugary drinks
    Yeah... I hold Bloomberg in lower esteem than Hillary or O...he`s got one crazy Savior Complex IMO, if he didn`t have $ he`d be a town loony whom nobody takes seriously.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... I hold Bloomberg in lower esteem than Hillary or O...he`s got one crazy Savior Complex IMO, if he didn`t have $ he`d be a town loony whom nobody takes seriously.
    He did a lot of good things for NYC. The city was FAR better off then De blasio by a mile.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Post Thanks / Like

He did a lot of good things for NYC. The city was FAR better off then De blasio by a mile.
    Thank Guilani
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes JBM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Water boarding is fine to say the least, from watching a video of burning people alive to kicking christian babies in the streets. These are animals, they violated the terms of the geneva convention, so it`s open season now. Were not raping and pillaging, were extracting vital data, is it always accurate no, does it work sometimes? Yes. We are not animals but the fact is this war is a lot like the wild west, except we have rules and they don`t.
    This is the same logic used by LEO`s here when they beat some people because of their race or ethnicity - automatically guilty and deserve immediate punishment (they had it coming). By most accounts here most government action are flawed yet LEO`s somehow have superb skills and can determine who is actually guilty and no regret for any action needed to extract information from them.

The actions at Abu Ghraib show what sadistic minds like to do. I am sympathetic for the intent but it is never is that simple.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Got a kinder, gentler, machine gun hand. Those lyrics no doubt date me. Keep on rockin` in the free world.

A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not for torture but I do believe in an eye for an eye. Water boarding is fine to say the least, from watching a video of burning people alive to kicking christian babies in the streets. These are animals, they violated the terms of the geneva convention, so it`s open season now. Were not raping and pillaging, were extracting vital data, is it always accurate no, does it work sometimes? Yes. We are not animals but the fact is this war is a lot like the wild west, except we have rules and they don`t.
    I would tend to agree but if it is deemed ineffective then it is just being cruel for both the enemy and our guys. It is simply better to end the enemies life with the same thought as flicking a light switch off, but like 200 million light switches.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not for torture but I do believe in an eye for an eye. Water boarding is fine to say the least, from watching a video of burning people alive to kicking christian babies in the streets. These are animals, they violated the terms of the geneva convention, so it`s open season now. Were not raping and pillaging, were extracting vital data, is it always accurate no, does it work sometimes? Yes. We are not animals but the fact is this war is a lot like the wild west, except we have rules and they don`t.
    I don`t even know if they (whoever they are) are signatories of the Geneva Convention. We (the US) must be better than our enemies. If we stoop to their level we are no better than the savages they are. Do not make them martyrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    This is the same logic used by LEO`s here when they beat some people because of their race or ethnicity - automatically guilty and deserve immediate punishment (they had it coming). By most accounts here most government action are flawed yet LEO`s somehow have superb skills and can determine who is actually guilty and no regret for any action needed to extract information from them.

The actions at Abu Ghraib show what sadistic minds like to do. I am sympathetic for the intent but it is never is that simple.
    I don`t know where to start on this comment......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    I don`t know where to start on this comment......
    Exactly, absolutely zero logic or rationale in that statement.

Another person that watches the medias narrative on police far too much.

Post Thanks / Like

I realize the concept that the end justifies the means no matter who it hurts is a negative philosophy is something that everyone does not agree on. It is an advanced idea for some.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Trump 2016

One more time. He`s not going to be the nominee. Two more staffers quit on him overnight. He can`t raise money. The GOP not helping him. He`s on an island. It ain`t happening. And if I`m wrong he won`t ever see the White House. I hate the Clintons. They`re criminals. But it`s going to happen unless the FBI puts her away.

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread Information