Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    The protestors against Trump are being paid. There is an article somewhere, someone is spilling the beans.

Same with the rioters over the last couple years. Its all backed by Soros and the Clintons.
    Now why would I find that hard to believe. These people are like a friggin anarchy.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidc View Post
    Now why would I find that hard to believe. These people are like a friggin anarchy.

Dave
    Look at this

Likes davidc, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh, davidc, BadgerRivFan thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Preaching to the choir.

Useful idiots won`t pay attention
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Trump 2016

I predict Trump won`t end up being the GOP nominee, despite what the voters have done in the primaries. There will be an alternative. The GOP is turning on him in big time the last 48 hours over his racist comments on the judge in his trump university case. Stay tuned. I also predict Hillary will be indicted and she will be forced to drop out in exchange for a plea deal before the end of the summer. It`s possible neither trump or Clinton become the next president. The country can only hope.
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl, 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Please describe the "racism".

And as far as I know, he is running for President of the US and not anywhere "outside the US". But I could be mistaken, I think it has happened in the past, not frequently, though.
    Racism as defined here: Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster

Trump quote “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Apparently Trump also proposed to ban Muslims from entering the U.S.

Not sure what your point is but I guess it`s a stab at Mexican`s? The run for US President is broadcasted worldwide and I vote at the US Embassy here in Montreal, Canada (technically US soil), as I’m sure many Americans living outside of the US do.

If you look, communism has brought nothing to better the people besides bring them misery. It doesn`t "raise" people up, it brings everybody lower.
    I’ve looked and Communism, as originally defined, hasn`t worked anywhere. It hasn`t even been tried anywhere. Just to set the record straight I’m not a pro-communist at all, in case you got the wrong impression. Although I do enjoy US federal parks and free range cattle on public land (kind of communist ideals).

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Stalin killed way more innocent people than Hitler. History has written Hitler as the ultimate evil - but compared to Stalin he was a saint. This is simply because The Allies needed Russia to win WWII. The enemy of the enemy is your friend.
    Yes, Stalin as killed more people but it wasn’t considered a genocide. That’s why I was asking the OP which genocide he’s alluding to. Yeah, I understand why they were our ally, thanks…

So as an 80`s kid, did you ever read the Bill of Rights" or the US Constitution in school? Or just how we stole the land.
    Yes, I’ve read the “United States Constitution” and the amendments “Bill of Rights”, long with the “Patriot Act” and much more (the latest being the Canadian, Copyright Modernization Act). How the land was expropriated from the native people was more of a Canadian history lesson that was greatly omitted in my American history courses. My forefathers walked the trail of tears so I`m somewhat familiar with our history (but I`m no historian).

Just so I don`t dig my hole any deeper than it already is. I don`t support Trump, Hilary, or Communism. But I`m defiantly pro-peace and equality.
    Likes Angus, 512detail, Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Angus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

4u2nvinmtl- I never got around to responding to your Q "what`s wrong with Communism?" as I wanted to give a considered response instead of just dashing off something quick let alone posting some [crap] like "Communism bad, [alternative] good". I was gonna say that you really need to do some studying and come to your own decision....and that`s exactly what you did! That`s the best thing I`ve seen at Autopia for ages, I commend you on being a Thinker instead of (anybody`s) sheeple.

Heh heh, I *was* gonna point out that I can`t think of any Communist State in which you could own your SRT That might`ve been enough of a deal-breaker right there

[Darn] you made me happy.....
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks 4u2nvinmtl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Accumulator you brought a smile to my face

Post Thanks / Like

Then we`re even!
    Thanks 4u2nvinmtl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    Racism as defined here: Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster

Trump quote “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Apparently Trump also proposed to ban Muslims from entering the U.S.
    The muslims are a problem. They wont manage their own and leave the bad apples for the rest of us to deal with. I agree with Trump, shocker.

Post Thanks / Like

And I believe his original statement was to put a stop to the flow of migrants from those countries until we can figure out a way to vet them. I can`t stand Trump but he`s right on this one
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JBM View Post
    The muslims are a problem..
    Muslims in general or ones currently trying to immigrate into the US?

None of the Muslims I know are "a problem", they`re all upstanding US citizens.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Muslims in general or ones currently trying to immigrate into the US?

None of the Muslims I know are "a problem", they`re all upstanding US citizens.
    Immigration. There needs to be a comprehensive vetting process. Maybe even looking at social media posts of individuals.. (gasp)
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rohkh- Thanks for clarifying. Not everybody differentiates that way these days

Heh heh, I bet some [twit] will oppose scrutinizing the Social Media for some reason I`d rather not think up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Heh heh, I bet some [twit] will oppose scrutinizing the Social Media for some reason I`d rather not think up.
    Actually it was against the rules. The girl from the San Bernardino shooting was all over it.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Here`s one : As many as 20 percent of Americans have tattoos, and now the government may be developing a system to track them >>> FBI tattoo-tracking program stirs concern - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

What do you think about this?

What I say " Hillary Butt has a tattoo that say`s " Trump Was Here " . I stop looking at the news because of all the B.S. we are hearing and seeing. P.S. All my guns are loaded and I`m ready!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!
    Likes davidc, Stokdgs liked this post

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread Information