Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2016

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Mebbe he can start a Russian distributorship there.

I have a Russian distributor
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Only in America do we have a department that is not audited...defense spending. Nobody knows where the waste is or what is needed. 6 billion alone is unaccounted for in the Iraq war. Just disappeared off the books. We spend more on defense than the next 9 countries combined including China and Russia. Are we safer as a result? Anybody with a pulse knows we aren`t. In fact had we stayed home the last 16 years we`d be much safer and our rights thanks to the patriot act would not be had. Drinking water will soon be a commodity in this country. Fracking and spending money rebuilding Iraq instead of Detroit or other cities is literally killing Americans every day. Many counties in California don`t have clean drinking water anymore. The hazardous fracking chemicals have limited their aquifers. No, we need to refocus on America. Let the damn middle eastern countries clean up our mess.
    Just some thoughts.

Am I safer here than if I was in China or Russia? I think so. Part of it is where ever your "here" is. I`m pretty sure nobody is going to drag me out of bed tonight from the government and shoot me - then cover it up. Those other places - who knows?

Dunno where your at - but I`m in PA. A lot of peeps legally have guns here - Thank God. If any wacko gets squirrelly - at least there is a chance someone can take them out.

I`m sure defense spending is high. I`m not an expert by far - but that is tax money towards good use. I`d rather give $100 in tax money to defense than 50¢ to welfare or Medicaid.

Drinking water and California? Lolz. You would have to be either famous or crazy to live in CA. The government is wacko, the taxes are high, and their is less water every year. It rained here for a month straight. Saying stuff like "drinking water will soon be a commodity" is crazy prepper talk IMHO. If you want a drink here - just come over tonight and hold out your tongue.

I agree we need to forget the whole Middle East - except for Isreal. We shouldn`t build anything over there - let them live in tents made out of camel guts for all I care.
    Likes davidc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Just some thoughts.
    ...except for Isreal. .
    Couldn`t agree more. Man we need those people. No one can tell me they haven`t protected our interests over there and are serious warriors. I think they deserve better than we`ve given them the past 7 years.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes davidc, Swanicyouth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Just some thoughts.

Am I safer here than if I was in China or Russia? I think so. Part of it is where ever your "here" is. I`m pretty sure nobody is going to drag me out of bed tonight from the government and shoot me - then cover it up. Those other places - who knows?
    Would you feel that way in Hillary`s America?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

There are some good detailing products being made in the Ukraine, but I would rather have them shipped here. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red Orc View Post
    If he does win Im moving to Serbia.
    My nest-door neighbor (and what`s left of his family) emigrated from that part of the world...you wouldn`t like Serbia. Nobody likes living in Serbia except for people who enjoy getting away with unspeakable behavior.

Would you feel [safer here than if I was in China or Russia] in Hillary`s America?
    You being facetious?!? While I really do worry about Hillary`s SCOTUS appointments overturning Heller and her Presidency otherwise undermining all sorts of Rights, ya still cannot compare it to China or Russia. I mean...come on...really now...ixnay on the hyperbole about how Hillary`s election will make the USA no better than those places.
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post

You being facetious?!? While I really do worry about Hillary`s SCOTUS appointments overturning Heller and her Presidency otherwise undermining all sorts of Rights, ya still cannot compare it to China or Russia. I mean...come on...really now...ixnay on the hyperbole about how Hillary`s election will make the USA no better than those places.

Yep I am........

Actually I was sorta being funny about the fate of all who cross the Clintons......
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep I am........
    Actually I was sorta being funny about the fate of all who cross the Clintons......
    My version- criticize POTUS Hillary and ya probably get a talk show along with an IRS audit; criticize President Putin and ya probably get a session with the electrodes.

But eh, easy for us to joke about crossing the Clintons when we`re not the gals that ol` Bubba uhm..got frisky with..they sure got put through the ringer. Bet it`d be a different story if Chelsea were in those shoes (or should I say "in that Infamous Blue Dress").
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can assure you Trump will be the same. He will is a pro at this compared to Hillary. Of course, the WHAC-O`s will support him as long as it is not them.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I can assure you Trump will be the same. He will is a pro at this compared to Hillary. Of course, the WHAC-O`s will support him as long as it is not them.
    What are you basing the assurances on? Hillary`s say so ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post Thanks / Like

If you do not understand, I do not think I can explain it.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    If you do not understand, I do not think I can explain it.
    Simplicity is the key....

Post Thanks / Like

Should Donald Trump prevail in the upcoming election and be inaugurated President, the very same violent thugs who attack lawful supporters of his now, will demand the very protections under the law that they deny their political opponents today.

Post Thanks / Like

Eh, IMO the [people who demand this-or-that] will behave the way they`re gonna behave no matter who gets elected POTUS.

[INSERT usual rant about the [individuals] who never have anything better to do...what the [flip] do they actually expect to *accomplish*?!?]
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like that the GOP "the Wac-0 party.

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information