Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leading The Way!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    What`s with the references to Ariana G. (not prosecuted...for that?!?...) and the tickets to Hamilton? Somebody needs to stay on-topic.

Gee whiz, political dirty tricks in this enlightened age! I`m shocked..SHOCKED...

But I`m downright *angry* that somebody`s atheism is considered grounds for criticism and that somebody would attempt to use it that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    What`s with the references to Ariana G. (not prosecuted...for that?!?...) and the tickets to Hamilton? Somebody needs to stay on-topic.

Gee whiz, political dirty tricks in this enlightened age! I`m shocked..SHOCKED...

But I`m downright *angry* that somebody`s atheism is considered grounds for criticism and that somebody would attempt to use it that way.
    They wanted Ariana to play the white house, but couldn`t get her cleared. And WasserfullShultz wanted 7 free tickets to a concert.

Post Thanks / Like

They wanted Ariana to play the white house, but couldn`t get her cleared. And WasserfullShultz wanted 7 free tickets to a concert.
    Yeah, I got that part, just didn`t catch how it was relevant to the topic being "reported". Seemed like some random "you oughta be outraged about this!" tidbit that belonged in some other article and got accidentally dropped into that one.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I got that part, just didn`t catch how it was relevant to the topic being "reported". Seemed like some random "you oughta be outraged about this!" tidbit that belonged in some other article and got accidentally dropped into that one.
    I believe someone from the dnc wanted her to play at White House

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I believe someone from the dnc wanted her to play at White House
    Yeah, but why it was mentioned in that article remains a mystery to me...guess my Outrage Threshold isn`t calibrated to the same levels...or it it that GOP-decreed Outrage Addiction I`m supposed to get hooked on

And gee...somebody wants free tickets to something? In Politics?!? What next?!?

What if everybody who despises Hillary and everybody who despises Trump merely *read Gary Johnson`s potitions on the issues*, gave those positions considered thought, and then did the Vote Your Conscience thing. IMO that could be interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Vote Your Conscience thing. IMO that could be interesting.
    Doubt it. Peoples value systems are very different. As well as words mean things. Someone`s "fair share" is not necessarily mine........ I also don`t think I need to "invest" in someone else`s birth control (even though I do see lots or reasons to "invest" in others birth control), or college tuition.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Intern involvement with protests is mentioned twice in the leaked emails. DNC communications director Luis Miranda bemoaned photos of an empty anti-Trump protest in Washington, D.C. in one email chain.

Miranda said: “Going forward, when our allies screw up and don’t deliver bodies in time, we either send all our interns out there or we stay away from it.. we don’t want to own a bad picture.”

Read more: Leaked Emails Show DNC Officials Planned Trump Protests | The Daily Caller

Post Thanks / Like

Doubt it...
    Heh heh, call me an "optimist"

.. Peoples value systems are very different...
    Heh heh, ain`t that the truth! Again, I like to think there are, uhm...more sensible people out there than one might expect.

As well as words mean things...
    Heh heh, very different things to different people these days, as Bubba once pointed out

Someone`s "fair share" is not necessarily mine........ I also don`t think I need to "invest" in someone else`s birth control (even though I do see lots or reasons to "invest" in others birth control), or college tuition.
    Oh get me going on footing the bill for [everybody`s everthing] because some politician says I have to....
    Likes Ronkh, House of Wax liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh, House of Wax thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Heh heh, call me an "optimist"

Heh heh, ain`t that the truth! Again, I like to think there are, uhm...more sensible people out there than one might expect.

Heh heh, very different things to different people these days, as Bubba once pointed out

Oh get me going on footing the bill for [everybody`s everthing] because some politician says I have to....

That reply demands a musical intermission.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXy7qYAKrfc

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is resigning under pressure as Democratic Party chairwoman, a stunning leadership shakeup as party officials gather in Philadelphia to nominate Hillary Clinton.

Wasserman Schultz`s announcement Sunday follows a firestorm over hacked emails suggesting the Democratic National Committee favored Clinton during the primary, despite pledging neutrality. The leaked emails prompted primary runner-up Bernie Sanders to call for Wasserman Schultz`s immediate resignation.

DNC chair Wasserman Schultz leaving under fire

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread Information