Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leading The Way!

For actually sharing classifying information intentionally to someone else, Petreus pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of mishandling classified information and got 2 years probation and a $100,000 fine. The Justice Dept had recommended a $50,000 fine.

I wonder what the resident legal experts would think the appropriate crime should be.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I`d have to go back and look, but did he share names of operatives?

best case scenario she is grossly incompetent (and this conclusion can only be conceived if you`re head is completely buried.....in the sand) and is not fit to be potus
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

well, there ya have it folks. Your next president of the United States, one of the most corrupt vile pieces of garbage ever. Unbelievable

Post Thanks / Like

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    well, there ya have it folks. Your next president of the United States, one of the most corrupt vile pieces of garbage ever. Unbelievable
    When I was in the Military, the rules were very straightforward - if you, Dan, ever compromise any Classified Material, there will be an Article-15 Court and you will be at Ft. Leavenworth Stockade for the rest of your life..

No, she won`t get to be president... The entire universe is already so sick of Barry Sotero, the first Muslim President who has never been able to even produce his own birth certificate...

It has been an awful almost 8 years of lying, deceiving, absolute stupidity up there...

No country, would ever want another 4 more years of more of the same thing...And another opportunity to have to look at that most immoral, nasty person, her husband...

We are living in the times prophesied - Good will be Bad; Bad will be Good...

But at the last day, it is prophesied that Good WILL triumph over all the evil that has filled the world...

There were at least 2 Presidents of this Country (Washington and Lincoln) that regularly proclaimed to this Nation, that we all had to Pray to God to inspire its Leaders, help heal the Nation`s wounds, and bring freedom and peace to all... They even proclaimed Days of Prayer and asked for everyone to participate..

And when this Nation did that - in whatever capacity they did, this Nation actually did much better...

We the People, who care enough about our loved ones, our neighbors, our freedoms, this world, All have the ability to help turn this around..

Certainly we all have the opportunity to Vote - and how about we Also place our Vote in Heaven asking for help for us - for our Nation, so that it may be forever strong enough to withstand the buffeting of all evil influences, which are coming in at such a more alarming rate now, than ever before...
    Dan F
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. I would point out, moreover, that there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook | National Review
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not agreeing with what Clinton did or giving her a pass, but I dealt with a ton of "classified" material in my day and 99 percent was b.s. The one percent that included military size and troop movements was classified for good reason. While working in the Pentagon I thought even the toilet paper was "classified". As Eric Snowden proved "classified" information is easily obtained. I would like to see what information she deleted from her email before I pass judgement. I know that never will happen, so I still must choose between an idiot and a fool. Which one is more likely to create a nuclear winter?
    Likes Stokdgs, Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes Stokdgs, House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief, what a bunch of petulant children
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh sheesh, those [individuals] don`t have anything better to do?!? What a waste...

But Re Hillary`s emails, is anybody actually *surprised* that nothing`s gonna come of it? I mean, talk about "foreseeable outcome" Sigh, the time and money that gets spent on such [stuff]..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

After being initially furious about this, I`m starting to warm up to the idea that whether Comey intended it or not, this may have been the best thing to happen for now.

He could have wrapped up the investigation and handed it over to Lynch, at which point the whole thing just goes away. Even if for some reason she was indicted, how long would it have been under wraps and pushed off?

Comey at least CLEARLY laid out how she literally lied about EVERYTHING pertaining to this server issue. Even though she didn`t get indicted, at least the cat is somewhat out of the bag making it that much harder to ignore. It won`t sway the msm or hardcore libs in any way, but maybe, just maybe it`ll sway those that are on the fence.

And quite frankly it might be for the better that Trump is running against her throughout. She`s about the only person that mango turd has a chance of beating.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m starting to think that this was his way of torpedoing her. Do a public conference to lay out what she did. If he turned it over, it could have gotten buried.
    Likes House of Wax liked this post

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread Information