Post Thanks / Like

Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year!

Guys (and Gals),

I wanted to take a moment to wish you, your families and friends a happy holiday season and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I will be away for a week recharging my solar batteries and I am not sure how my cell/ internet access will work so I thought I would post today.

Thanks to the many members here who helped me get to where I am as a weekend warrior. I still have a way to go. I appreciate your patients and willingness to answer my never ending stream of follow up questions.

Thanks to the pro`s who post their epic photo journals and remind me of how much further one can go if they are willing to put in the time and effort sharpening their skills. I appreciate your willingness to share information about products and processes freely. I realize it`s not the product in many cases as much as the application or specific technique, but I like to know what your using and how your using it all the same.

Thanks to the management and Admins who have done a good job getting this site to where it is and keeping it a positive and civil place while also keeping it the highest, hi-quality traffic detailing site on the net IMHO .

Enjoy whatever Holiday you celebrate and be careful out there, you know New Years Eve is always a hot mess thanks to some who have poor judgment or don`t know when enough is enough.

See you in 2015!

PS-Who is available to swing by the house to keep an eye out for birds bombs that may hit my cars that sit outside 24x7. I cannot have any etching going on while I am away. I will provide ONR mixed properly, plenty of MF towels and cookies, Milk and /or Beer with proper ID!

PSS And I forgot to thank this site for heightening my already, crippling OCD tendencies.
    Likes Ronkh, Angus, tropicsteve liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh, Angus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year!

Merry Christmas to you as well !

Al
    The Need to Bead

Thread Information