Hey everyone!

I have been a bit of a busy bee the last few years and have been limited mostly to reading the detailing forums as my personal and professional responsibilities have unfortunately really cut into my forum time. BUT, I am hoping to really bring a lot of focus into the world of proper and professional detailing with the help of a special marketing campaign about to be launched by Ford Motor Company.

Back in 2009 I was one of 100 people that partook in something called the Fiesta Movement, a very unique and cutting-edge social media marketing campaign for the then-upcoming US Fiesta. Now, Ford is re-launching the campaign for the 2014 refreshed model thanks to the addition of the new 197 horsepower turbocharged Fiesta ST model. They are going to give 10 cars out for 8 months and ask people to spread the word about the car.

My plan is to film a series of high-quality, community-driven detailing How-To videos. But to do that I need to get chosen first, so check out my application video and let me know what you think! Views and comments on the video really help out! Thanks!

Fiesta Movement + Harlem Shake + Black Lights + Deadmau5 + PIXL + Mark Kleis = WIN - YouTube