Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody Wax
    Mike, I`m sorry to hear you have let that beautiful car go. But on the up side it makes room for bigger and better options to replace it.

Chin up son it can only get better

Cheers

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. Hope things are well with you!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ3MC
    That`s really bad news for sure. your M3 was just beautiful and it was the best of the colors too, Imola red, just like my M coupe.

Those M`s really are a step above and here`s a thought to help you deal with the transition times - the M5 comes in Imola too.

Thank you John. I don`t believe my next car will sport the roundel. I`d like to try something different. But E39 M5`s in Imola are some of the best looking cars of all time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why you are getting sad...?? Now which dream car are you going to buy?
    Autopia.org is the best detailing site on the net!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Mike just looking at those pics of the car I was feeling remorse for you.

Lotus Effect Detailing LLC

Owner/Operator George Koutsourais

www.lotuseffectdetailing.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quilabegesine
    Why you are getting sad...?? Now which dream car are you going to buy?

LOL, I`m sad because I`ll have to wait a while to replace it. Just not sure with what...

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuseffect
    Damn Mike just looking at those pics of the car I was feeling remorse for you.

Thanks George, I started missing it real bad yesterday. Then I got to thinking I have two+ years of researching and test drives to come up with a worthy replacement, and that cheered me up a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mikenap, I do feel for you as well and your topic reflects how I would feel if I had to give my EOS away.

Hang in there and built up the experience of owning a new and exciting ride further down the line. I love Caymans from the Porsche line up (moreso after Brad`s ovation ). I hope you end up with one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want a BMW for my next car. I`m driving around in an old 99 Civic, haha. Strangely...I don`t mind having an older car. Cause honestly...it would drive me nuts to see my NICE car all dirty. I`d spend more time on my own, than my customers, ha.

Sharp looking ride though...you keep that paint clean! It`s like a pet...you miss them until they`re replaced, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too have had to let go of an M3. It leaves quite the void in your heart but it can always be replaced. I`ve owned a few STI`s among others as well, and had to sell due to priorities. Being responsible is hard but always worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep your head up man. The fact that you have your priorities in order will lead to good things in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch96067
    Mikenap, I do feel for you as well and your topic reflects how I would feel if I had to give my EOS away.

Hang in there and built up the experience of owning a new and exciting ride further down the line. I love Caymans from the Porsche line up (moreso after Brad`s ovation ). I hope you end up with one.

Thanks for the support! Right now a Cayman is probably at the top of the list, but I`m a good 2 years from any purchase so a lot can change in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by NEDetailing
    I want a BMW for my next car. I`m driving around in an old 99 Civic, haha. Strangely...I don`t mind having an older car. Cause honestly...it would drive me nuts to see my NICE car all dirty. I`d spend more time on my own, than my customers, ha.

Sharp looking ride though...you keep that paint clean! It`s like a pet...you miss them until they`re replaced, lol.

LOL, that`s the second time I`ve heard the pet analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by First Coast
    I too have had to let go of an M3. It leaves quite the void in your heart but it can always be replaced. I`ve owned a few STI`s among others as well, and had to sell due to priorities. Being responsible is hard but always worth it.

I actually considered an STi before getting the M, an 04-05 model. The wife put the brakes on that real quick, she didn`t like the interior at all. Too much blue. But I was always left wondering what I missed out on. I still think those first STi`s have the best styling.

Quote Originally Posted by DetailElite
    Keep your head up man. The fact that you have your priorities in order will lead to good things in the future.

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to see your baby go Mike, but put the $$$ into your business and you`ll be able to buy twice the car down the road.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Sorry to see your baby go Mike, but put the $$$ into your business and you`ll be able to buy twice the car down the road.

Thanks David, that`s the plan for now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information