Post Thanks / Like

another rip off company

I enjoy telling people when we get good service as many others do the same,and I have always received the best service from our sponsers. I purchased on the 28th of jan. 6 LC pads from SPORTSCARCARE.COM , and have not received anything to date. I have left 3 emails asking about my order and I have searched there site for phone number but guess what it is not on there site ,and if you go to check your order all it says is in progress. If you try to click on track your order it wont let you. So I wanted to know if they took my money so I checked my credit card statement and saw yes they did on the 28th of jan. ,and I see there phone number on my bill so I give them a call. The phone rang like 12 times and them a message came on saying the message box has not been hooked up yet please try another number or hang up. This guy has everything covered so you cannot get ahold of him. I just wanted to pass this info along so if anybody googles LC PADS and gets sports car care DONT!! order from them please. :censored:

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: another rip off company

Sorry to hear about that experience. I know that Dwayne Carries the LC pads, Autogeek, has wolfgang pad which are made by LC, but the the wolfang have a bowl shape instead of the Variable countour of usual LC pads.

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GregCavi
    Sorry to hear about that experience. I know that Dwayne Carries the LC pads, Autogeek, has wolfgang pad which are made by LC, but the the wolfang have a bowl shape instead of the Variable countour of usual LC pads.

Greg
    I didnt know dwayne carried LC pads I woulda never left our sponsers.
    I remember now I have the 6" bplate and c weight but I don`t want 7 1/2 pads thats why I didn`t order from Dwayne.

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.premiumautocare.com/lake-country-pads.html

The 7.5" VC pads are my favorite.

Greg

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is Chip`s # Phone: 877-548-4473 ....I know he`s been hard to get a hold of lately as he started a new day job. I`m sure he will make it up to you Glenn as he has always been reliable in the past
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy
    Here is Chip`s # Phone: 877-548-4473 ....I know he`s been hard to get a hold of lately as he started a new day job. I`m sure he will make it up to you Glenn as he has always been reliable in the past
    Well he has a funny way of showing it!! All I asked for was an update for the last 5-6 days with three different emails and got nada. I really would like my pads I cant do nothing without them, but thanks for the reasurance I hope it works out.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep in mind, the 6" backing plate fits the 7.5 inch pad perfectly. Lake Country refers to them as a 6.5 inch pad, but they measure the front. Most companies that carry a 7.5" pad are actually refering to the 6.5 inch one.
    "The trouble is that you think you have time." - Jack Kornfeld

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P
    Keep in mind, the 6" backing plate fits the 7.5 inch pad perfectly. Lake Country refers to them as a 6.5 inch pad, but they measure the front. Most companies that carry a 7.5" pad are actually refering to the 6.5 inch one.
    well that is confusing... why do they do that?

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy
    Glenn,

I`ve ordered from Chip before. He`s a nice guy and I`m sure he isn`t trying to screw you. I know Sportscarcare.com is a sponsor of my local S2000 owner`s club and a lot of guys do business with him. My understanding is that he does the detailing supply thing as a side job and has a full time day job. So, his customer service isn`t quite as speedy as some of the other vendors you`re used to dealing with. I`m very surprised he hasn`t returned any of your emails though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen22
    well that is confusing... why do they do that?
    Because the backing plate fits perfectly in the middle and there is about another inch of pad around the backing plate to make sure there aren`t any BP accidents with it rubbing against a mirror or something like that. I prefer the 7.5" pads over a normal 6 incher. See the picture below from autogeek with the extra pad around the BP:

"Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Thread Information