• Yes

43 71.67%
  • No

7 11.67%
  • No Opinion

10 16.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this thread still relevant? I haven`t been here all that long, but one thing I`ve really enjoyed about this message board is the civility I`ve seen here. I`ve belonged to dozens of message boards over the years (mainly car / motorcycle / music related) and I can`t even tell you the kinds of ego flare ups, arguments over engine oils, and downright flamewars I have seen (and admittedly, been a part of). I`d say a good 98% of the respondents in threads (even to newb questions, of which I have had many myself) have been incredibly helpful and nice, albeit with some semi-sarcastic good-natured teasing, where as on other boards the thread starter would have gotten flamed by 3 different people for not searching first. Granted I spend most of my time in the CAR DETAILING & FINISH CARE sub-forums (with the exception of the awesome Good Deals forum :xyxthumbs ) so maybe I`m not seeing where all the conflict takes place. But from my experiences on other boards, it could be in the off-topic forum--I guess it`s called the Hot Tub here, I don`t spend any time there.

Long story short, being that this is one of the most mellow and helpful community message boards I`d ever belonged to, I`d say if you`re stupid enough to receive a perma-ban, you should stay banned. I hope warnings are given first, and if they are and you continue to be a jerk and get banned, you should stay gone. But that`s just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread seems to have served its purpose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
    When will the verdict be out on this?

http://www.autopia.org/forum/autopia...ml#post1434773

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information