Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

Let`s ALL Celebrate!

With all the fuss and commotion about Merry Christmas vs Happy Holidays and folks getting offended and others trying to be politically correct, I stopped to ponder what my stance was on this subject.

I tend to celebrate Christmas and believe in the Christian faith. You can say Merry Christmas to me and get one right back at ya! I love it!

You can wish me Happy Holidays and I will respond with the same, no offense taken at all. I want the holidays to be happy, so happy holidays it is. Let`s celebrate.

I have gotten a few folks that told me Merry X-Mas. I still don`t know what I think about this one. If we are going to have a mass, I think we oughta at least have something to celebrate while we are there hanging out. I still realize that the person saying this wishes me to be merry and I want them to be merry too. The more the merrier!

I don`t know much about the other holidays that occur during December but I am always up for a celebration. Just tell me what to wear, what to bring with me and what time to be there and I am ready to celebrate with you. I`m always looking for a reason to have a party!

Long story short, no matter what you celebrate, I hope you have the best celebration ever. Life is too short to get caught up in the politics of religious holidays. We will all find out when we die if we did the right thing here on Earth or not. Whether I celebrated the right holiday in December is one thing, but I want to be known as a man that embraced others with love, no matter what our differences in religion beliefs may be.

I think we can all agree on Peace On Earth, Goodwill Towards All Men And Women. Here`s Hoping That All Your Holidays Are Spent With Those That You Love And That The New Year Is Your Best Year Ever!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Let`s ALL Celebrate!

Thank You,
    Best wishes to you and your family

"J"

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To You Fuzz .

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas!

FWIW, a short time back, I learned a litle more about the "Merry Xmas" expression.
    I had felt it was a little too far away from the true meaning of Christmas, but if I remember correctly, (Doubtful), it is based on the Greek word for Christ which is Xrist. As is the case with many things, the term Merry Xristmas eventually changed into Merry Xmas.

I still prefer Merry Christmas, but I no longer get bent out of joint about Merry Xmas.

Charles

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW
    Merry Christmas!

FWIW, a short time back, I learned a litle more about the "Merry Xmas" expression.
    I had felt it was a little too far away from the true meaning of Christmas, but if I remember correctly, (Doubtful), it is based on the Greek word for Christ which is Xrist. As is the case with many things, the term Merry Xristmas eventually changed into Merry Xmas.

I still prefer Merry Christmas, but I no longer get bent out of joint about Merry Xmas.

Charles
    My cousin along with others i`m sure, came up with the theory that the "X" in Xmas was to exclude relgion from the holidays. I did a little googling and the X actually stands for Christ in Greek I believe. So Merry Xmas still has the religion background, just an abbreviation.
    but regardless, I just go with Happy Holidays.

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or Happy Quanza and to all those who celebrate it have a great Festivus. Fuzz, I`m sure you get in on this one.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Fuzz,

Such a thoughtful and kind response. No wonder your so smooth with the ladies.

Thank you!! To you, I wish the same and more right back at you!

From,

CWCAD and the little detailer
    cwcad

DO WHAT YOU SAY.....SAY WHAT YOU DO!!!!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life`s details

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

I`ve already celebrated that one. I have aired my grievances and participated in feats of strength with several ladies. They had to pin me before the holiday could end. Festivus usually lasts several days around my place. By choice, of course. :naughty

Post Thanks / Like

To Everyone that joined the DC family this year (including myself) & all who made it happen this year. :hug:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1
    Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or Happy Quanza and to all those who celebrate it have a great Festivus. Fuzz, I`m sure you get in on this one.
    Tranquility Now........

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Fuzzard,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

from Charles

Post Thanks / Like

IMO, if someone wishes you `Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, (don`t know if it`s Happy or Merry) Qwuanza` (sp), or `Happy Holidays` It is simply an expression or greeting they are comfortable with using in wishing you the best for the "Season."

With that thought, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Qwanza and Happy Holidays to you all.
    Don M

Proud owner of a 2017
    SUPERCHARGED
    Hyper-Blue Metallic 2LT 6/Manual
    Camaro

Thread Information