Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed these links for Detailing the Man and health/fitness etc. are gone. There was a long thread on fitness a while ago, when it was here on the forum. I would like to see some of these return. As winter arrives, people are less active and we could help motivate each other? Anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    DTM seems to have died a slow death.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh heh, after that "Let`s all diet and get in shape" thread got to be 70-some pages long I ended up reposting stuff all the time because nobody was gonna see what was on "page 43" again anyhow.

Yeah...I`ve been thinking we need to start another thread (or ten) about various fitness matters. I`d sure like it if we could keep the topics separate though, really limit off-topic thread-jacks (yeah...I know, I`m guilty of that too) and keep things on-track so it could be used as an on-going reference.

A series of threads like "Diet", "Cardio/Aerobics", "Getting Stronger", "Getting Bigger", "Getting Leaner", "Endurance", "Exercise Form and Function", "Exercise Routines", "Supplements", and "Age-related Topics" would be *my* way of addressing the subject. Hey, that`s ten thread topics right there!

Post Thanks / Like
    At the risk of being chased out of this forum for saying this, could we also talk about shaving? I know it sounds dumb. However, because I have rosacea and another skin condition I`ve had to change my whole shaving routine. I`ve found found a really great shaving line and learned some pretty cool and helpful shaving techniques.

With that being said, please excuse me while I go lace up my shoes and prepare for the mob that will soon be chasing me out of here. hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBumper
    At the risk of being chased out of this forum for saying this, could we also talk about shaving?

Hey, nothing goofy/etc. at all about that topic! I have to do it very carefully or I get ingrown hairs that lead to blemishes etc. etc. Shaving properly is a challenge for me.

Start up a thread about it. I bet you`ll get plenty of responses (besides the old "grow a beard" ).

I`d started one about electric razors that got a lot of good responses...none of which I ended up using as I just stuck with my Braun and its dying battery.

Post Thanks / Like
    DB is working on bringing DTM back.

Post Thanks / Like
    PrinzII- Ah, glad to hear it. For some reason that site was a spam-magnet.

Thread Information