Post Thanks / Like
    Discovery HD Theater will be carrying this year`s WRC events. It all kicks off this Sunday (Oct 4) @ 2:00 pm central time, with five hours of lead-up shows, culminating in coverage of Rally Ireland @ 7:00. The shows prior to coverage of the event itself look like a lot of fun: "Greatest Stages", "Daring Drives", "Greatest Cars", "Top 10 Spectacular Crashes", and an hour show of highlights from previous rallies. Set your DVRs!

I appreciate almost all forms of racing, but the testicular fortitude required to drive ten tenths on gravel, dirt, and snow has always amazed me. WRC FTW!

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive missed watching this on Speed channel ever since they dropped it a couple of years ago.

Not sure how its going to be since WRC only has half the manufactures that it once had, and now has to compete with that new rally organization that actually has a few good circuits that used to be on the WRC schedule.....cant remember the name of the new organization though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by volvoguy
    Ive missed watching this on Speed channel ever since they dropped it a couple of years ago.

Not sure how its going to be since WRC only has half the manufactures that it once had, and now has to compete with that new rally organization that actually has a few good circuits that used to be on the WRC schedule.....cant remember the name of the new organization though.
    This past season of the WRC was far from boring. Loeb, Hirvonen, Solberg etc are still racing. Gronholm even made an appearance in one stage last year, only to have his car break. Solberg was racing independently, too, driving a 3 yr old subie...

Thread Information