Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    What aspect/s of your current car (or any previous one that you rate as your favorite car you`ve owned so far) do you believe makes or made it feel cool (whatever your definition of that is) to you and please say why.

Post Thanks / Like
    Having access to HOV lane (have a civic hybrid) with just me in the car. If I lived in an area where there wasn`t an HOV lane, I would have never purchased it. To tell you though, shaving off 30 minutes each way (to and from work) was well worth the premium to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    255 horsepower from the VQ35 in a 3224 pound car is very entertaining.

My 1971 Chevelle was the quickest car I`ve ever owned (high 12s), 1974 Z/28 was the best combination of quickness and handling (L82 350 with the usual bolt-ons and anti-roll bars from a WS6 Trans Am), 1977 Cutlass with a 455 was the best sleeper, 1990 Accord was the most reliable and got the best mileage, 1979 Pontiac Sunturd the worst car (everything started going wrong once it hit 80k miles and it was dog slow for a 3.8 V6 with a 4 speed). I`d say my `02 Maxima is a good combination of (most of) my Z/28s quickness and handling and the reliability and comfort of my Accord.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say that the coolest thing about my truck that I love is the fact that it`s paid off and has been very dependible.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like my Lincoln LS because it is very comfortable to drive, it looks good (IMO), and everyone I know says that the car is very "me". The V8 is decently quick, but the gas milage is terrible (I average 16.5 mpg on premium fuel). What`s also cool is that not many people buy a Lincoln for their first car and those that do aren`t very likely to be able to say that they paid for it themselves .

Post Thanks / Like
    It will hold a for sale sticker just fine.
    I do mobile detailing for friends and family. Might not be the absolute best, but I do it for free.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like my Vue Redline because it`s a sporty looking SUV that looks good (IMO), and does everything very averagely well. It`s moderately quick, it`ll outrun a lot of stuff, but gets beat by more focused machines. It gets decent fuel economy, but isn`t as efficient as a boring econobox. It has the space to move me, my dog, cargo, and people without being overly large. It has AWD that only kicks in when I need it. It`s also rare and different (how many GM vehicles do you know of made from dent resistant plastic? With a Honda engine? Both? yeah...) It`s been quite reliable, and doesn`t require constant fixing. I can drive the living hell out of it for the next few years and not have to worry about it while I`m trying to get through school. It`s got a decent sounding stereo system(now) and some nice convenience features.

I think my favorite thing about it is how it does everything decently, and once it`s paid off will make a great DD so I can have something that is more focused on being big and fast.

Post Thanks / Like
    good looks, nice loping cam, nice stance with fat tires out back. good clean american muscle! and the engine bay is also one-of-a-kind....you dont see many of them with the attention to detail that ive put into mine. every wire is hidden, all the holes are filled and shaved. everything ahs been repainted and STAYS spotless! also...the fact that its almost 400 horse to the wheels, and still gets 26 mpg on the hwy with cold a/c! the LS1 fbodies are just great all around fun cars to have, and for $15 you can one hell of a machine

and my two favorite aspects together...the car and the girl. the girl higher on the lsit of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^SSSSSSSmokin`. The fact that I drive around with no top or doors makes me feel different and bad ***.

Post Thanks / Like
    Driving with no top certainly is a blast. My car is very "me" as well.
    92` Miata. Black & Tan.

HOOKED ON THE DETAILS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta say that I LOVE my Mercury Marauder! Nothing like the sound of a four valve motor through a set of Magnaflows. Big car ride with good handling due to an upgraded suspension. With a tune that reconfigures the trans and a set of 4:10 gears, a nice chirp from the tires at the 1-2 shift at half throttle. At 140k the best car I have owned in over 45 years. Going to re-detail on Saturday. Spend some time with my Baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    The explorer is paid off. Best feeling in the world. paid cash for it. haven`t had any issues with it. I had a 2007 Avalanche for awhile. Comfort wise that thing was awesome. Crap thing about it was even brand new on a good day I was lucky if I was getting 11mpg on the highway. spent almost $200/wk in gas so it had to go. But man would it have made the perfect mobile detailing rig.

Post Thanks / Like
    My company car = free car / free gas / free insurance / 1 free $8 car wash per month :har:
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all paid off and two of them are still under warranty. What could be cooler than that.
    1991 Frost White Honda Accord EX

2005 Breakwater Blue Lexus RX330

2005 Satin Silver Metallic Acura TL

Post Thanks / Like
    For me, it`s being able to drop the top in 1.2 seconds... and running straight pipes (pipe really, but let`s not go there)... people go "what a cute... WTH was that??"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information