Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ What I`d give to tea bag Palin!!! MILF FTW!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Yet to meet a customer who is an Obama fan.

Do you spark up political rhetoric with each customer? Seems kind of unlikely and a little abrasive, unless they are throwing political advise at you. I`ll vote for whoever gets me closer to my Panamera Turbo. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FROG
    OMG , that ignorant beeotch and her tea baggers make me wanna puke !

Who is this Rosey O`Donnell ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wraith
    Do you spark up political rhetoric with each customer? Seems kind of unlikely and a little abrasive, unless they are throwing political advise at you. I`ll vote for whoever gets me closer to my Panamera Turbo. Thank you.

Don`t worry,The direction we are headed you may only be able to afford a smart car that`s it. Forget about your Panamera Turbo:lol

Post Thanks / Like
    :sosad :sosad :sosad

Post Thanks / Like
    :sosad :sosad :sosad

:har::har::har::har::har::werd:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    If there is one thing this thread demonstrates, it`s the extreme degree of polarization that`s still present in our society. There doesn`t seem to be any middle ground anymore, you`re blue or you`re red. I`ve voted for more Republican presidential candidates than I have Democrats, but to you red-staters, I`m still a pariah. We can`t get anything done in Congress (generally speaking) because there isn`t really any considered thought, mostly partisan politics. If you`re a Democrat, that shouldn`t mean that you think every Democratic idea is golden, any more than you should think that every Republican idea is crap. I guess I`m too old, I remember when more politicians than not were statesmen, instead of used car salesmen. Time to go off on the ice flow. And with that, I`m going to try to stay out of this thread, because the vitriol just makes me sick.

I agree with you Setec.....we elect that bunch of bums to legislate....argue back and forth until law is hammered out.....thats far from the truth here, the publicans will not barter at all...its their way or the highway.The publicans got their shorts handed to them in the last election,and they are bitter....they want to see Obama fail at all cost......that is not legislation....and the tea baggers are a bunch of anti government sickos.....we are in trouble.

The I-rac war should have not happened on the ground.....we handed their asses to them from the air....the day we leave....I-ran owns it....end the wars now....secure our borders.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FROG
    I agree with you Setec.....we elect that bunch of bums to legislate....argue back and forth until law is hammered out.....thats far from the truth here, the publicans will not barter at all...its their way or the highway.The publicans got their shorts handed to them in the last election,and they are bitter....they want to see Obama fail at all cost......that is not legislation....and the tea baggers are a bunch of anti government sickos.....we are in trouble.

The I-rac war should have not happened on the ground.....we handed their asses to them from the air....the day we leave....I-ran owns it....end the wars now....secure our borders.

Typical dem always name calling when they see that their backs are against the wall and when they are wrong and pushing this country in the wrong direction.Tea party is not against government they are against big government. If you want big brother telling you what to do and when you can do it you need to find a place like cuba .:wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CCSS2005
    Typical dem always name calling when they see that their backs are against the wall and when they are wrong and pushing this country in the wrong direction.

What are you talking about? That post demonstrated perfect partisanship

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfootluke
    What are you talking about? That post demonstrated perfect partisanship

hows that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Got ya!:getdown:getdown

Post Thanks / Like

It often comes up. Discussing it today with a regular.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Picus
    WAS, if I can give you any advice as a fellow Canadian, it`s to avoid the health care thing. You`re going to have to trust me on this one.
    lol, I hear you on that. But I don`t think it`s because Americans are against the idea of universal health care, it`s just that they don`t know any better. They grew up in the private system and don`t know anything else, so of course change makes people nervous.
    ... Because your vehicle deserves it too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WAS
    lol, I hear you on that. But I don`t think it`s because Americans are against the idea of universal health care, it`s just that they don`t know any better. They grew up in the private system and don`t know anything else, so of course change makes people nervous.

Uh, no. Not even close. It is because every time the government gets involved in anything, costs go up and quality goes down.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information