it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking OMG! - Just watched the movie trailer to a movie I was in!!!

Hello everyone:
    I am so pumped and excited, I have no idea how i`m going to study for my research methods test now. Anyway heres a kinda long, but funny story that happened to me. 4 years ago one of my distant cousins informed us that she knew someone who was a new filmmaker and was making a movie based on "bigfoot". She said he needed extras and since my family hunts and has camo, etc. she told us to go. So my two cousins, friend and I go up to the middle of the woods with some other relatives in our camo attire and guns. I was kinda skeptical about filming a movie with us running around with guns, but my cousin reassured me. So we get to these woods and theres about 30 older guys who i`ve never seen before. Anyway the director and his assistant pull up in 3000gt. The director despite pictures was totally weird, not to mention his assistant. He gives us a quick briefing and we write our information on some piece of paper with a pen that doesn`t have any ink on someones car . We are all thinking this is getting weirder and weirder. We originally though we were suppose to be extras like in Braveheart just to take up space, but this dude had like actual scenes for us. He`s like asking us for our input on our lines and were all just like OMG So we all kinda have like our own mini scene, were we are hunting the bigfoot and what not. It was also funny as hell because the director tried climbing up a tree on a tree stand and ended up falling. I could not stop laughting even though I was freezing my arse off. So after a day of filming random scenes we were done shooting. We have never heard anything about the film since then, and we always joke about it saying we were probably dubbed in a p0rn or something else. So fast forward to an hour ago and my family was over my cousin`s house for a party. Anyway one of my cousins was saying the guy called her and told her the movie trailer is on the website. I just got a call from my cousin who rushed over to my house cuz he doesn`t have high speed internet to get this movie. As of now I have no idea if this movie is coming out or where, but judging from the movie trailer, I definately scored a part in it.
    Even though this is such a small budget film, its still funny as hell to see it, because it was so unorganized. Honestly I could have shot a better movie.

Cliff Notes
    Was in a "small independent" film 4 years ago with my friends
    It was the most unorganized thing I saw, though I would never hear about it again
    Just found the movie trailer on his website

Anyway with out further adieu, heres the site for the trailer
    http://www.matthewbora.com/
    Its under Media - Movie Trailers - BIGFOOT

I`m in the scene when all the hunters draw their weapons at each other. I`m on the right side, the only guy without a hat. My cousin is the first one the left side. I still can`t believe this **** is out. :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OMG! - Just watched the movie trailer to a movie I was in!!!

that guys looks wierd.....haha the director i mean. Thats sweet though. Im just watchin the trailer know.....

I think i had a cousin once that was an extra in a movie. he crosses a street in like a busy downtown and bumps sholders with the "star" and but he dosnt have a line or anything. thats about all the hollywood we got in our family.

*EDIT*
    Looks kinda corny...but hey its independent.

Thread Information