Post Thanks / Like
    i talked to eibach about a spacer set in the beginning of january. they said they have been out of stock of it and will be until the summer, but it could possibly be discontinued. they told me that the last potential customer of theirs that might have that certain wheel spacer set in stock would be drivewire. i salute eibach for going above and beyond in this situation...anyway, so i decide that night, 1/6, to order the spacers from the DW site. they issue a tracking number the next day....the number doesn`t work for 3 days, so i try to call DW to no avail. it automatically puts you on hold and you wait and wait....to no avail. so i called eibach back to see if just by chance, DW had put in a drop ship order for the spacers. sure enough, they did. i asked the eibach inside rep if he can help me contact someone over at DW. he gives me a number to Carlos. i call him and he tells me he`ll cancel the order and refund me. this is 1/9.

fair enough.

he then sends me an email on the following monday, 1/12, saying that eibach has a different set of spacers in stock, and he wanted to check with be before issuing the refund. i told him i know this different set is available, but they are not what i can use. please issue a refund.

i wait, and wait....i get nothing. i call, email, call, email....i talk to carlos multiple times. nothing. so this week, 1/26, i ask to talk to someone who can actually help me, they transfer me to their `boss` jesse, and i leave a voice mail. i still see nothing, so i call back today, 1/28, and they tell me there is no jesse there, but a brian. so i get put on hold for 6 minutes and hang up. so, overall, i have about 20 communications to them over this time. i call discover and they dispute it. i got my money back.

so, i end up searching the webz about this account, and sure enough, they have a reputation for this. in fact, check this out-

Business Report

it`s disheartening that someone like this can operate in this manner and give someone the complete runaround. it`s COMPLETELY unacceptable.

cliffs: drivewire.com will most likely rip you off

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by builthatch
    i got my money back.

that`s the most important thing, glad you got it back...

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch
    it`s COMPLETELY unacceptable.

yes it is, i can`t understand why people/business`s can`t be honest these days... :angry

Post Thanks / Like
    glad you got your money back

Thread Information