Thread: body shop

Post Thanks / Like
    so my vw rabbit was in an accident like at the end of november. after waiting like a month to get it back, i was happy as crap. so finally after the rain cleared up i washed it and started to realize what the heck the place did. on the back hatch spoiler thing, some genius burned completely through the paint down to the metal. the jambs of the hatch have sections with huge runs in the paint, missing paint, chipped paint. the lower engine cover is missing, the plastic vent for the front brakes is still cracked from the accident, overspray all over the engine compartment somehow? this is re-cockulous.:nono

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you not check it after they did? Was it a reputable shop? Was it under an insurance claim? Did they give you any kind of warranty?

I see parts of cars all the time at the shop like this from other shops. Were fixing one section, but another shop butchered another section so the whole thing looks like crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea i checked it but when i took it, it was raining pretty seriously so it all seemed fine. yes the place was supposed to be legit, my step dad and his brother crash all the time and have gone there like a jillion times and grew up with the owner and even mel gibson got his dizzle done there.

i went down there today to get the stuff fixed after speaking to the owner and arranging for a loaner car while everything was done, but when i got there, he was MIA and i had to deal with some numb-skull that didnt know what was going on. so now i have to wait like at least another month before i have a day off from school and work and take it down there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mel Gibson got his dizzle done there? Is that caused by an STD? :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    haha you know what i mean.lol plus when i first got there i felt like a loser because i had one of the cheapest cars there. almost nothin but porsche, bmw and benz was all i saw.

Thread Information