Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, My name is Mike. I live in the Chicago Suburbs. I`m not new to detailing cars and what not, but I am new to the this forum. Although you can never learn enough about detailing. I recently purchased a more pratical car comapred to the one I was driving. I now own a 2007 Malibu LTZ fully loaded with 8k miles on it. I`m happy with it. Now I`m even more into detailing mine and my GFs car. Stopping by to say what`s up.

Oh and one more thing. I signed up at Autogeek forums. Nice forum, but dam they are weird on what you can post there. I just read the rules on there (cant find the rules on here yet) but they will only allow you to post questions about there product they sell on Autogeeks forum. I honestly think thats rediculous. Is this forum the same way or can you talk about any name brand product? I was completely shocked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Autogeek is an online retailer with a forum of their own, Autopia is a forum first and foremost. It`s a subtle difference but it`s the reason Autopia is so popular. You can have a discussion about anything.

Autopia is ruthless about spam and such, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C04
    Autogeek is an online retailer with a forum of their own, Autopia is a forum first and foremost. It`s a subtle difference but it`s the reason Autopia is so popular. You can have a discussion about anything.

Autopia is ruthless about spam and such, though.

Yes, I noticed that about the spam situation. Thats really good though.

Charlotte, NC (actually Iron Station, NC)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I order from Autogeek, and have always gotten great service, but I prefer this forum (I didn`t even bother to register over there).
    Ridding the world of swirls, one car at a time!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also ordered a lot of stuff from Autogeek and actually should be getting it in today.

Thread Information