Post Thanks / Like

Dropping by to say hello

Hello fellow DC members,

It has been sometime since my last visiting here and wanted to drop by and say hello! How is everyone doing?? I highly enjoy this site and forgive me for being so busy between my sister`s wedding recently, some recent unexpected surgery and out and about stuff.

I recently had my appendix removed. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do to save it from happening. I was in a great state of pain for a couple of hours and my parents rushed me to the E.R I am very pleased to say that I am fully recovered, I feel great and back to my normal self again Quite frankly, I never expected that day when I woke up, the last place I would end up was in the E.R I am happy it is overwith though and kudos to the Surgeon who saved my life.

My sister`s wedding was held on July 16. The weather was very hot, very muggy but aside from that, the ceremony and the reception went flawlessly. I am very proud of my sister, she has come a long way with her new Husband from the day they met to joining family. It feels good for me now to have a Brother-In-Law. Even as a kid, I always did want a brother. It is always a pleasure to ride in limos. It is something you don`t do everyday and wow! The limos we had were 2 mid 90`s Lincoln Towncars. White, black vinyl top. The limos were 10 passengers. Flawless condition, smelled very clean, nicely equipped bar and the smooth ride of a Lincoln.

That is all for now and keep those rides clean everyone,,,,98
    "Dad I want to buy a car" "You want a car? "Yes Dad I do" "Go buy one"

Rest in peace Mom & Dad. I love you and miss you too much.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dropping by to say hello

hye mike, glad to hear the doc helped you out. how is school going? glad to hear you enjoyed your sister`s wedding, and that you like your brother-in-law. getting out on the bike much?

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that you`re feeling bettrer and congrats to your sister

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! I start classes August 22. I am very thrilled to get accepted in Northwestern. It is a good school and am looking forward to succeding in my chosen profession.

Maximv1, I want to wait alittle bit longer before I get back on the saddle again. My Dad has been riding a couple times a week it to keep it loose and keep it clean. It just turned 10K miles the other day, woohoo!! I can drive cars run around doing errins and what not and while I might be ok the bike, I still want to ensure that I am ok to ride. Can never be too safe on a bike and I was always told to "ride like your invisible" Meaning, ride like as if no one sees you. Thanks again,,,,,,98
    "Dad I want to buy a car" "You want a car? "Yes Dad I do" "Go buy one"

Rest in peace Mom & Dad. I love you and miss you too much.

Thread Information