Post Thanks / Like
    I have ordered a few products recently and one of the nice things about most of the detailing sites I frequent are the shipping calculators. This is a must for me and I assume for most everyone else because sometimes its just not worth buying something if the shipping is too high. There are a couple detailing sites though that require you to fill in all your information a nd go to page 2 of the order form before you see the shipping costs. It`s kinda sad but I usually don`t order from sites like this (even ones not pertaining to detailing) because I guess I am too lazy to fill out all the info to find out how much shipping will be.

Is anyone else like this, or am I alone on it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raadkins16
    There are a couple detailing sites though that require you to fill in all your information a nd go to page 2 of the order form before you see the shipping costs. It`s kinda sad but I usually don`t order from sites like this (even ones not pertaining to detailing) because I guess I am too lazy to fill out all the info to find out how much shipping will be.

I went through that one time to see what the shipping costs were, but didn`t order...and a short while later my phone rings with the proprietor asking why I put stuff in my cart and didn`t order it...before this gets misconstrued, he did it in a nice way

Charlotte, NC (actually Iron Station, NC)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it would be a pain to have to go through all of that to find out it is not worth it. I think most online shoppers of detailing supplies tend to place large orders, and / or wait for discounts before placing orders. Of course, you can`t always do this if you are hard pressed for a particular item.

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly weekendwarrior. For me I only detail a few cars so I don`t often times spend enough to get free shipping. However, it sure does help with the 10% discount at some detailing websites to make it come out to the "actual" shipping cost it should have been in the first place.

Thread Information