Post Thanks / Like
    so i get to this detail appointment and the people were about to take off and go grab breakfast...um, hello 830 is 830, not whenever you want me there...but that is not the bad part, really makes no difference to me as I started right away.

so they all get out of the car, and I start looking at it...TRASHED INTERIOR! stains galore, black leather seat when they were supposed to be grey, and dirt in every nook and cranny! The car was recently taken on a hunting trip, so no wonder it was dirty. Then I lifted up the back seats and found animal blood in a few spots and the usual crap under seats....ok no biggie here either...

What really got to me had absolutley nothing to do with the client, but rather my equipment! My extractor would not heat the water, so I had to use cold water to extract! Talk about taking twice as long! and then the spray and trigger part of the hose was messing up and wouldnt spray hard for one, and it wouldnt shut off even thought the trigger was pulled off the little pin to make it spray.

the car needed a good compound step and then poliseal, but was only getting paid for poliseal, so it looked good, but not great! random water marks and swirls remained, but no oxidation! It was the grey metallic chevy tahoe...would have looked amazing had I been able to compound and polish like I wanted....I love that color!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for you, I know exactly what those days are like! Dont feel bad I`ve been slow and trying to schedule about 8 jobs before we get some snow but no response or return calls. Hope things turnaround for you. Take it easy

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your extractor crapped out on you. IIRC, your Mytee Lite was purchased within the last year right? Is it still covered under warranty?

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah I got it earlier this year actually...I think in feb or jan..so its still under warranty...I just have to go out and play with it tomorrow and see if it works...I used it all day last monday for about 3 hours straight and it worked like a champ. Then, yesterday it wouldnt heat. We`ll see tomorrow

Thread Information