Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    andrew, glad you`re doing okay buddy!

Thanks man! Things have been GREAT! Met some amazing girls lately!!!

I`ve been 100% focused on getting my motor fully built for my b00st! Once this summer rolls around, girls, car shows, car meets. I CANT WAIT MAN!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Man it must be in the water. Got crapped on this weekend to. Death blow by Text msg. Really classy. Pretty much the same story. She takes me out to eat about a week after my birthday. She spends the night at my house. I get up wash her car and then her txts messages are cut to about 1/4th. So this goes on for a couple of days. She`s really short with me. So I finally ask whats going on. So i get the - I dont think I deserve you, I just wanna be friends, Its not me, its you B.S. (man i wish they`d think of something else). And she`s like why are you mad at me. You lead me on and then throw a hand grenade down my throat and you wonder why i`m mad. Atleast I`ve tried to be civil, cuz she has no idea how pissed I was. Good news is. I get to see her tonight at work. Whooopie!!!!

Its cool. Been there done that, got that t-shirt.

Stay cool guys.

Take it easy Andrew and Tim

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see you`re not in the gutter Andrew. I just turned 22 and have been in a relationship for about 6 years 8 months with my share of ups and downs. I never got through the breakup stage as we decided to work things out, but it wasn`t easy while it lasted. You seem to be taking the good with the bad and making the most of it. Keep it up man. Focus on bettering yourself and the women will flock to you.

Good luck with your D series build. Boost is the cure for heartache, haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kaval
    You seem to be taking the good with the bad and making the most of it. Keep it up man. Focus on bettering yourself and the women will flock to you.

Good luck with your D series build. Boost is the cure for heartache, haha.
    The man speaks nothing but the truth!
    BGB Mobile Detailing Service -ASE & I-Car certified Refinishing Technician as of 8/12/08

78 Monte -01 Monte LSX -04 KB Cobra(SOLD) -10 2SS Camaro

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte78Carlo2k1
    The man speaks nothing but the truth!

heck yeah.

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/21963575

Add me as a friend and I will have some pictures of my build process. I just ordered $1500 of parts last week. Should be rolling in the rest of this week.

I will then make a thread like Civicman did with his civic and update everyone on Dynos, car meets and what not!

But yeah, boost has been curing a lot of heartache I`ve had. Stomp of the gas, and it`s like i live my life at a 1/4 mile at a time. LMAO I had to say it.

Take it easy everyone and again, I would love to say thank you and i really appreciate what everyone has been inputing on this thread. I know it will keep helping me through the present and the future. I only hope it helps others.

God Bless and be safe everyone!!!:woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    My younger son is going through this right now. His girlfriend of 3 years (no, that isn`t her age ) said they should take a break and he should see other people.

The last 3 months has been tough, both are in college, work full time and see very little of each other. Like I told him, if the past 3 months is what their relationship is going to be like in the future, is it really one he wants to stay in?
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    My younger son is going through this right now. His girlfriend of 3 years (no, that isn`t her age ) said they should take a break and he should see other people.

The last 3 months has been tough, both are in college, work full time and see very little of each other. Like I told him, if the past 3 months is what their relationship is going to be like in the future, is it really one he wants to stay in?

Smart advice Scott, cutting your losses is where it`s at. My biggest regret was not dumping my ex-girlfriend 6 months ago when her attitude towards me took a big change for the worse.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Contact Eliot Spitzer if you have anymore problems!!!!!!!:chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a few years ago I went through the same thing. I broke up with g/f of 4.5 years because our relationship went south fast. First wrong move she started pressuring me to get a ring on her finger. Second error was when she started accusing me of cheating on her (unfounded) and got so insecure at one point to spy on my bank accounts at her work.

It really sucked because all through college I thought she would be my wife some day. Looking back now it was a good move because we had to put major effort some days to not tear each others` head off. Now she`s engaged to the man of her dreams and I couldn`t imagine being with her still.
    2002 Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WSUcommuter
    First wrong move she started pressuring me to get a ring on her finger.

Yep, that`s the sign to run like hell. If it`s right, you won`t need the pressure. If you need the pressure... well you might as well find a woman you hate and buy her half a house.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been with a girl for 6yrs. Broke up back in 2005. It took me a little over a year to get over her. I`ve been dating someone much better since 2006. It`s now 2008, DAMN! Time flies doesn`t it?

I party like hell, but I wish my Autopian addiction was during those hard times in 2005/2006.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information