I got to work last night as usal. The pilot comes into my office and asks me to come with him to look at something. So I say sure (Im in the EMS Field and am a part time flight paramedic) Well, the pilot - Marc- flips a few pages in the book and then he shows me a picture of his son. His sons name is Colin Fitts. I`ve known him since high school. We would hang out, up town in Pontotoc, MS on the weekends and ride around. Colin is on his 3rd tour in Iraq right now. He`s been shot several times but still goes back. The book is written by his son`s best friend David Bellavia. The story is about the taking of Falluja and how intense it was. The pilot let me read it while I was there since he was going to take a nap. I read 100 pages in the book in about 4 hours off and on through out my shift.

The name of the book is House to House. I looked it up on amazon.com last night. There are 17 reviews about it and all 17 reviewers loved the book. I think they`re all ex-military also. Check this book out, its really really good. They also have it at Books A Million.

Its a great account of the war in Iraq. I just thought it was pretty awesome that I know the guy and work with his dad. :usa