Post Thanks / Like
    I have not ordered detailing supplies in awhile but do mailorder frequently...

JUst wanted to give a BIG :goodjob :goodjob :goodjob :goodjob :goodjob :goodjob :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs to AUTOGEEK.

Product arrived promptly and one of the BEST shipping packaging I`ve seen in awhile. Actually maybe even overkill but everything was neatly packed, plenty of protection, and even the *taping* on the box seams was in true Autopia style. It`s the details that count ;-)

I just wish the shipping industry as a whole moves over to the starch peanuts instead of styrofoam. What can I say....I`m a greenie at heart as well and just hate how styrofoam is used everywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    i just got my order of the 6.5 LC flat pads today (got them since they are clearance! :up ), and like any other order i`ve done with them, they`ve always have done a great job with packaging and so forth (wished they shipped via Fedex, rather than Ups). i just got a $20 gc from there and i don`t know what to buy next. decisions, decisions....

Post Thanks / Like
    AG is usually good for me, although I`ve had some issues in my past 2 order. It took them almost 1.5 weeks to ship one of my order, then the order after that took almost a week....Usually my orders ship out within 2 days at max.... Other than that they always arrive packed well, and have no complains otherwise..Just wish they were a little speedier getting my orders out sometimes, I guess they could be swamped with the spring detailing season.
    Pinnacle Detailing - 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T TypeM

Thread Information