Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I just transferred from a small college to a larger school that has an abundance of cute girls. I`d like to hear some advice from some fellow autopians on how they go about breaking the ice with a single girl or a group of girls (3+).

As of now I have a couple routines that I made up which seem to work pretty good as long as it is a girl that is alone with no other friends. Here is an compacted version of one of them.

Hi, How are you doing?

I’m fine, how are you?

I am good, thanks.

My name is Dusty, what is yours?

Sara

Ok Sara, I was wondering if I could make a friendly wager with you…

The terms are as follows: If I win, you have to talk to me for five minutes and you have to buy me a drink and I have to buy you one. If you win, I have to talk to you for five minutes and I have to buy you a drink and you have to buy me one.

Ok, sounds good.

Alright, all you have to do is take a single match and drop it and have it land on the thin side. Do you understand? You only have one try, so make it count.

(The key is to fold the match so it makes an V shape)

Any information/criticism/advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dusty :usa

Post Thanks / Like
    I would skip the whole "wager" routine if it were me. Just walk in like you own the place, confident, but not cocky. Get a feel for the room, check things out, then decide who you want to talk to. Make it a point to work your way over to them, then just talk to them like a normal human being. Find something that you have in common with them fast, get a laugh out of her, relax. Most girls will know if you have game or not when you walk in the room--no need to front. Just my .02
    Word of Mouth Detailing
    A man with experience is not at the mercy of a man with an opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    Pardon me, but do you know how much the average polar bear weighs?

Enough to break the ice... I am Tom, what`s your name?

Post Thanks / Like
    In college? Based on my son`s first year of college, I think the only requirement is you be male. I`ll clean up what he told me as best I can....

"Girls in college basically throw their private parts on your private parts". :LOLOL

Seriously, you are both at college, right? That ought to be enough of a topic starter as is.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Just get her drunk off cheap beer or some shots of tequila. The rest is up to your imagination.

SERIOUSLY.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel this one is the best if your already in a dating situation...

About 2-3 dates in with a girl you REALLY like you do this.

Walk into a restaurant, get seated; excuse yourself to the bathroom. On your way back, unzip the pants and have your package hanging out. when she notices say; see that`s about as bad as it`s going to get; you`ve seen my at my worst, it only gets better from here!

(btw; this is all sarcasm and i`ve never tried it before).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charisma
    I feel this one is the best if your already in a dating situation...

About 2-3 dates in with a girl you REALLY like you do this.

Walk into a restaurant, get seated; excuse yourself to the bathroom. On your way back, unzip the pants and have your package hanging out. when she notices say; see that`s about as bad as it`s going to get; you`ve seen my at my worst, it only gets better from here!

(btw; this is all sarcasm and i`ve never tried it before).

Is chapter two of your book getting her to bail you out of jail after the public nudity arrest?

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah...i wouldn`t try any lines other than "hi..." or "hi....my name is xXxXx" ...anything else is just cheesy. of course, like said above...it is college...so everyone knows what everyone else is out for basically the same thing. hahahaha
    2007 Lexus IS350 | Tungsten Pearl

2012 Honda Accord LX-S | Polished Metal Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m a woman and I think the match thing is CHEESY! If a guy came at me with that, I`d think he was a player and I`d want nothing to do with him. Just be yourself and comment on the situation. For example, if you`re in a bar...just smile at her and if you get a friendly "smile confirmation" back, just say something along the lines of "It`s busy/dead here tonight. Are you here with friends?" Nothing too impressive...just small talk until she engages in conversation. My .02

Post Thanks / Like
    explain to her the benefits of using a synthetic lsp over say a carnauba

im sure it`ll go down a treat

Post Thanks / Like
    "Nice shoes.... wanna F__k?"

:getdown Ya never know. lol

Seriously... use school topics like classes and such. For you... an easy one is breaking the ice with a conversation about being new in the area.
    -2002 35th Anniversary SS Camaro Limited Edition-

-651rwhp/567rwtq @ 6400rpm.

-D1SC Procharger-Custom Cam-FMIC-6.0L Heads-9psi-

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    In college? Based on my son`s first year of college, I think the only requirement is you be male. I`ll clean up what he told me as best I can....

"Girls in college basically throw their private parts on your private parts". :LOLOL

Seriously, you are both at college, right? That ought to be enough of a topic starter as is.

I need to go back to college My wife might not approve though!

Seriously though, if you have a decent sense of humor and are witty, girls are easy to joke with and get them to laugh. I always found humor the best ice breaker. Just don`t over do the self depricating humor, that gets kinda old.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on the shy side myself so I would never approach a chic (In a bar or out in public). They either approached me or I met them through friends.

A wise man once said....."He who hesitates, masturbates"........

So many instances I look back on and wish that I shoulda, coulda, woulda......All I can say is that the wise man was pretty damn accurate!

Go for what you want! Just be polite and respectful although most college girls don`t appreciate that.......the good ones will though although they are few n far between!

Post Thanks / Like
    Make an ugly girl friend - they usually have cute friends and that way you get a good idea of other girls` background and reputation, and you can usually avoid the crazy ones.

That, or if worst comes to worst, a good smile`s your friend. A simple "Hey, what`s happening" works wonders if you carry yourself right.

I try to stay away from lines, they`ve never really worked for me but YMMV.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    gotta talk and walk with confidence...not too over-confident though. Don`t think about being smooth, hooking up, etc all that junk. .just plain and simple chat with a stranger...talk to her like a person, rather than putting ***** on a pedestal and you`ll be fine. There`s no need to be shy...I used to be, then one day decided what`s the point of being shy...it doesn`t get ya anywhere...Just don`t be overbearing or you`ll come off as desperate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information