Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not a god photographer, but was leafing through all of my year`s pictures on my computer before I burn them to disk and store them for the year and I thought I`d sahre a few of my favourites with you. Just point and click photography, using a 3.2 Megapixel Olympus digital camera.

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Post Thanks / Like
    Favourite detailing pics...

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some amazing shots...love the sunsets, the first picture is my favorite! Thank you for sharing Dave! Happy Holidays

Post Thanks / Like
    Great pics Dave, happy Christmas, I`ll be over early in the new year -- couldn`t make Hogmanay this year though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers guys, Merry Christmas! All of the above photos were taken from the little part of the world where I live, Dundee and St Andrews in Scotland.

jasonmac - sounds like you`ve had a hogmanay experience in Scotland already? Edinburgh? Where are you coming across to in the new year?

Post Thanks / Like
    Some very nice shots!! :2thumbs:

Do you have any other pictures of this car? What is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a Porsche 911 GT3... here`s come more pics of it after a detail a couple of months back:

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing. Very very nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave KG
    Cheers guys, Merry Christmas! All of the above photos were taken from the little part of the world where I live, Dundee and St Andrews in Scotland.

jasonmac - sounds like you`ve had a hogmanay experience in Scotland already? Edinburgh? Where are you coming across to in the new year?

Aye, it`s great; I was married in Edinburgh (Morningside) a few years ago -- my Glaswegian side of the family was there as well.

Looking at February, going to catch a Celtic game, visit some family and mates and head back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave KG
    Cheers guys, Merry Christmas! All of the above photos were taken from the little part of the world where I live, Dundee and St Andrews in Scotland......
    I love looking at your details and the scenery from your "little part of the world"..... thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and your mates!
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave, that first picture is awesome! I saw it and was thinking, wow, what a cool picture and then realized that the reflection of the sun looked like an upside down exclamation point! What an appropriate shot.

Thread Information