Post Thanks / Like
    Well now that I`m the assistant manager of the quick lube I work at (not bad for 18, eh?), I figure I give a little something to the guys. I wanted to give them something auto detailing related, but not sure what to givem. I want something they will actually use, not too expensive at all (keep in mind I dont make much lol), and I would have to buy for 10 (two women). Not sure what I should get them... maybe not detailing related. I just dont want something corny. lol Ideas?
    Always being the youngest isn`t always a bad thing...:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    the problem with detailing stuff is no matter what you get most willnever use it, is just not there thing.

Having said that, what about getting a cheap tin of wax such as pb`s, or megs 16. Somthing they can keep comming back to throughout the year, not somthing that is a one time thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Bottle of QD and a MF.

it was my first time...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bottle of Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe and a small waffle weave if you want to go in the detailing direction. Christmas shopping is hard and annoying, this is the reason why I didn`t participate in the secret santa at my job, it`s too hard shopping for people you really don`t know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s some ideas to ponder...

Duragloss has their Gift Bucket on sale right now for $24.95. I believe you can buy these kits and pay only a single $4.50 shipping fee for as many of these kits as you want and there`s probably no tax unless you happen to live in NC. You can also get these from your local Car Quest dealer. Their gift buckets contain Polish & Cleaner, Vinyl & Leather Dressing, All Purpose Cleaner, Fabric & Carpet Cleaner and Car Wash Concentrate.

Duragloss Car Care Promotions

Meguair`s has gift bags on sale through Target stores and possibly other stores. I believe they sell for ~$29.99 and they contain some of their products and a trunk organizer.

Autogeek is having their 25% off Gift Certificate sale. Youve got to spend $100 minimum for this, but if there`s a car care kit that you like, then you can get it for 25% less by using the GC. For instance, they have the Optimum 3 step kit on sale right now at $29.99 instead of $48.87. It`s already at a great buy, but with the GC sale, you`ll end up paying $22.50 per kit including shipping and tax if you use their free shipping couon code AGO, which is good for orders $75 and larger. The Optimum 3 step kit includes 32 oz. Car Wash, 17 oz. Protectant Plus, 17 oz. Car Wax, 1 microfiber towel, 1 terry applicator pad

Optimum 3 Step Kit: Optimum paint enhancement and protection in an easy 3 step kit!

Autogeek has a ton of other stuff to check out besides this kit, such as their Pinnacle car care kit currently on sale for $29.99 instead of $39.99 (minus another 25% if you get in on their GC sale), etc.

Pinnacle XMT Light Swirl Remover Intro Kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, but to add to it... by cheap I mean cheap. LOL I only make $10/hr. lol Not that I wanna be a cheap ba$tard, but I dont have much money to play with. I was thinking maybe the prestone QD and a MF (should be around $5-6 ea). But its true that most probably will never use it...

Maybe I should go another route?
    Always being the youngest isn`t always a bad thing...:2thumbs:

Thread Information