Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and I were out and decided to go into our first Costco. We really liked it but weren`t going to pay for a membership because the store is 45 min away from our house while our local BJ`s is 10 min. BJ`s occasionally gives members one day passes to give to friends and family. Does Costco do the same? If they do, I would be willing to trade a BJ`s pass for a Costco pass.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I visited costco, they let me in the store to look around but if I wanted to purchase anything I had to purchase a membership.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twopu
    My wife and I were out and decided to go into our first Costco. We really liked it but weren`t going to pay for a membership because the store is 45 min away from our house while our local BJ`s is 10 min. BJ`s occasionally gives members one day passes to give to friends and family. Does Costco do the same? If they do, I would be willing to trade a BJ`s pass for a Costco pass.

I don`t know about the one day pass thing, but Costco is well worth it. My nearest one is 45 minutes away, so I only go about every other week. We actually throw a cooler in the truck in case we want to buy anything frozen.

Oh yeah, and we always try to go around noon. Their hot dog & coke for a buck and a half can`t be beat!
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    They`re giant frozen yogurt / ice cream or whatever the heck that is the best too. Plus they have big slices of pizza for next to nothing as well. I love that place.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Costco membership and I believe if you are a nonmember then you have to pay 5% premium.

Post Thanks / Like
    i don`t think costco offers a one day pass, but sams club does. you`ll have to wait for a walmart paper ad from the mail, as it`s usually on the back page...

Post Thanks / Like
    What you can do is this. Get a member to buy a bunch of $20 gift certificates for you. You do not need a costco membership to use the gift certificates. You then go to Costco when you need to, and use the gift certificates -- no need to buy an annual membership. It works...

Quote Originally Posted by twopu

Thread Information