Post Thanks / Like
    I`m doing some research regarding traffic schools to reduce insurance prices. I searched online and found way too many choices to choose from. There were many online courses, but I don`t know whether these websites are trustworthy. Do you guys know of any website or traffic school that you know for a fact is cheap/trustworthy/good? An online traffic school would be preferred. Location is New York. Thanks as always, guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Trustworthy nowdays, well, it`s more about money. Nevertheless a couple of months ago my wife was caught speeding which is a very common occurrence here in Texas. We decided to try an on-line safety course to resolve the matter., the site is call I DRIVE SAFELY / www.idrivesafely.com, in less that a week my wife completed the on-line course which was fairly easy, just follow the time-frame format and everything works out. Their location is in Solana Beach, California which is not exactly close to Dallas, Texas but we received the Certificate of Course Completion the following week including one copy for the court and one for the insurance company. All for $39.95, you may want to check them out and see if they cover your side of the pond. Good luck RAY.................... :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    I had no idea they were doing court-ordered traffic school online these days, but then again the only speeding ticket I`ve received in the past several years was taken care of by an attorney. Not surprising, I guess.

I had some advanced driver training when I worked as a test driver, but for years I`ve wanted to get into one of the performance driving schools. Hmmm, suppose I should dig around a little and see what`s in my area now that I`ve moved recently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, rayporsche and veloboard. I`ll look into the idrivesafely.com website. I`ll also ask my insurance company just to make sure that they`ll accept online driving safety lessons...

Thread Information