Thread: DJ Software

Post Thanks / Like

DJ Software

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is software out there for DJ`s that will organize your music, make playlists and list all the music you have by category or by the artist name alpahbetically. Next weekend I`m going home for my aunt and uncles surprise b-day party and I might be using my laptop to keep the music rollin at the party. Its not that important for this party but I would like to have something by May for my college graduation party. I`m gonna have friends, family and others at my party and I would to be able to hook my computer up to the surround sound I have at home to play music for the entire party. Also, is there a special cord I need to be able to hook m computer up to a stero? The only one I have right now plugs into the microphone jack on the laptop and then plugs into the front of my Onkyo receiver. Any help would be appreciated. THanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DJ Software

Download ITunes. It is great for organizing all your music and it has a nice fading option.

Post Thanks / Like

Virtual DJ is a pretty good DJ package. You can even download the trial version and use it, if you like it you have the option to buy it. Our DJ at our mini class reunion was using this package, pretty cool looking. Even had two images of turntables, can cue up the next song on one, while the other is playing the first MP3. You should be able to find it by doing a search on google.

Post Thanks / Like

heres a really cool one that my friend showed me. the possibilities are endlesss. you can have anything from strings to techno kind of stuff, and cool bass lines with the piano to go along with. be sure to go to projects/cool stuff to check out what some masters can do with this software. its nuts. heres where you can download a cool demo version

http://www.download.com/FL-Studio/30...ml?tag=lst-0-1
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Thread Information