Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    landcruiser- Ah, OK, I misinterpreted that pic and thought Molly had won Top B!tch at that show..sorry

Yeah, I know what you mean about the show scene :hmph: Accumulatorette has shown our younger dog in breed-specific gatherings to support the breeder and the club (and to get some good temperament testing done by pros from Europe) but we`re not interested in getting really involved with the whole thing.

Heh heh, at our previous house our next-door-neighbors had *six* scotties The Beauceron we had at the time simply *loved* them...the whole pack of `em would chase him around all day and he`d even let them chew on him, which he`d never let any other dogs even think about.

Great story about the 6 Scotties and your dog. My breeder has 9 of them and it`s a riot to see them chasing squirrels in the bushes and to get so frenzied that they don`t realize they`re chasing one another, as the squirrel has long since departed.

Oh and can they bite! They have bites that are German Shepherd like. Molly bit threw my thumbnail once while we were playing. OUCH!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Birthday present when I was 18 Jubilee, purebred AKC English yellow lab. Her father was a national grand champion. Here she is at 5 weeks old. We got to be friends with the breeder and were able to get our pick of the litter. She`s now 5 and thinks she`s a puppy still and gets frustrated when she can`t fit on my lap. She`s only 45 lbs though.

I`ll have to find some updated pics of her and my chinchillas that I bought for my gf for her bday.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is Fuji, an Umbrella Cockatoo

This is Ginger:

Got a couple other birds and cats, but too hard to find them on photobucket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Labster- I bet she`s a whold lot bigger these days!

smoknfastlegend- How do they all get along together?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Labster- I bet she`s a whold lot bigger these days!

smoknfastlegend- How do they all get along together?

The cats are actually scared of the birds because they are relatively the same size. Not only that, the beak is normally the deal breaker for the cats (if they see that thing open, the cats run faster then you would ever think a house cat would go.)

Post Thanks / Like
    smoknfastlegend- Heh heh, cool...especially about how the cats respond to an open beak

Post Thanks / Like
    found some other pics:

this is "Stupid" or "Little Kitty"

She got her name stupid because she loves torture, put her on her back and spin her on the floor and she will pur like nothing else. Give her a good heave and let her slide on hardwood, she will come back for more.

This is Mali when she was a baby, we got her after our other African grey died of fungal growth in her lungs from when the original owners fed her as a baby improperly.

Mali is hilarious, she love calling all the animals, she will quiet down the other birds by yelling "Knock it off." She also knows the entire barnyard but loves to tell you the wrong thing. We just taught her what her tongue is so we can ask, "Show me your tongue" and she sticks it out at us.

Post Thanks / Like
    smoknfastlegend- Heh heh, that`s just *too* cool about Mali!

And Stupid looks adorable

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a couple shots of various fish in our 75gal aquarium. The clowns actually are laying eggs. I doubt anything will hatch but I was very surprised to see the eggs.

By twiztedjeckel

By twiztedjeckel

This is Buddy, he`s our almost 3 year old yellow lab,husky,golden mix. This little boy has got quite the personality.

By twiztedjeckel

By twiztedjeckel

And these are our 7 month old parrots. The Green Cheek conure is Hulk, and the Sunday conure is Martini. Neither talk, but they both know the commands for "step up", "step down", and Martini knows "go poop" and will.

By twiztedjeckel

By twiztedjeckel

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617

Thread Information