Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer to use a jewelers roughe on alluminum. here is the kit I love. It works great for me. Its definately a baller status wheel kit! :first:

Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    If your expectations are to achieve the mirror finish of factory polished centerlines, you`ve got a lot of backbreaking, repetitive work ahead of you. I wetsanded and polished my 13" centerlines for a month and only achieved half the shine of the factory polished CLs. For one, ALL of the factory machining marks need to be wetsanded out 100% and as alluded to here, around the rivets are impossible to get completely smooth. I believe they do not machine the factory polished ones so thats why they are like mirrors. Work your way gradually wetsanding until 2000 grit until all of the scratches are gone, then polish away. I believe i used some metal polish in a small blue and white jar. Sorry, the name escapes me as this was done in the 80`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Count
    Well can someone tell me how to post a pic?

I don`t know if the DA will be much help seeing as how there are like 2 lips on the wheel ya know? Or are the 3 inch ones good for that? And do you use a ball you get OTC at the store uptown or is there a better one that you suggest?

Glad to know bf will produce marring then it might get the deep stuff out.

And I`ll buy the whole thing from the heavy cut to the fine finish polish. I`m excited LoL.
    This video demonstrates how i polish fuel truck`s aluminum tanks. I do this without the use of compounds. The metal surface can swirl up just like clear-coat. you can also polish decals and vehicle wraps. I removed 80 % of the scratches in the decals. You can use a wool pad or buy the cloth pad at your local truck vender that sells accessories for 18 wheelers.

Post Thanks / Like
    This video demonstrates how to polish aluminum and decals. Vehicles that have decals & wraps can be polished just like paint. This is some hard core damage. Get ready to work if you decide to take on a fuel tanker. You don`t see a lot of videos that demonstrates polishing an entire aluminum tanker. You can charge big money for these type of repairs, but it also takes up your time

Post Thanks / Like
    Enough is enough Jeff. Spamming the forums with the same videos over and over and posting in year old posts to advertise yourself. Your agenda is obvious to everyone that you are here for one reason and one reason only. You`re here to promote your business and not add an ounce of anything beneficial to the forum.

:banned::banned::banned:
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information