I see that Griots Garage has come out with a new G13 mini long throw orbital buffer. It looks to compete with Adam`s Swirl Killer Mini, since it has a 13mm "long throw".
Reference from the Autopia Store:Griot`s Garage G13 Mini Long-Throw Orbital

This new buffer machine seems to be a realization from the thoughts and requests with the discussion on the G8 mini.
Reference: And then... There was a G8

Just wondering if fellow Autopians see a need in their own buffing machine arsenal for this particular machine and what your thoughts are about it OR if someone has tried a beta version somewhere and can now reveal their experience and thoughts on it, now that it is for sale to the general detailing public.

I know a number of you Autopians have bought and use the G9 buffer in your detailing exploits and, as stated, ask if you would consider adding this to your detailing equipment inventory based on that experience with the G9.
(Hey, with Black Friday coming up, its never too early to start dropping hints to Santa what a good Autopian "needs" (not wants) under the Christmas tree!!)

Side note: My assumption is the idea for Griot`s GR6 (my designation, not GG`s) full-size 6" rotary buffer coming to market looks pretty much dead or at least on the back burner for now, based on the introduction of this new G13.
Reference: Any News on Griot`s Garage NEW Full-size GR6 Rotary?