Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boss foam cannon first use and misc problems

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    My experience with getting a refund or replacement is you have to get it from the place that you purchased to item from. I had a problem with CarPro. I kind of makes sense. DI has your money, not Griots. It seems to work different on polishers unless you are returning the item for refund.
    DI is acting as an agent for Griots. They`re responsible for the after-sale servicing of the product.

The detailing community is tiny compared to mass-market sales. Word gets around fast.

As more and more new products are introduced, our choices widen and the companies that have sub-par customer service will take a hit.

Autoality and Sky`s The Limit have spectacular customer service, quality product lines, and are genuinely concerned with customer satisfaction.

DI and Griots are going to find out real fast that we don`t need them, they need us. They don`t put food on my table,I put food on theirs.

Ok,off of my soapbox now. Sorry `bout that.

Post Thanks / Like

Older what the heck is “the law of elevens”. I googled it and came up with nothing.
    Thanks Oneheadlite thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

My experience with getting a refund or replacement is you have to get it from the place that you purchased to item from. I had a problem with CarPro. I kind of makes sense. DI has your money, not Griots. It seems to work different on polishers unless you are returning the item for refund.
    Exactly what I tried to tell DI, but they said nope we don`t work that way and we only take back unused products that have never been opened. I explained that the product didn`t work and they basically could have cared less. I guess it`s just one less company on my list of where to buy stuff from.
    Likes Reece @ DI liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Older View Post
    DI is acting as an agent for Griots. They`re responsible for the after-sale servicing of the product.

The detailing community is tiny compared to mass-market sales. Word gets around fast.

As more and more new products are introduced, our choices widen and the companies that have sub-par customer service will take a hit.

Autoality and Sky`s The Limit have spectacular customer service, quality product lines, and are genuinely concerned with customer satisfaction.

DI and Griots are going to find out real fast that we don`t need them, they need us. They don`t put food on my table,I put food on theirs.

Ok,off of my soapbox now. Sorry `bout that.

To be fair you can find someone posting about a bad experience with pretty much any company out there, even Autopia, Autogeek, Rupes, Meguiars, ect...

Myself and tons of others have had nothing but top notch customer service from both Griot`s and DI and the above, while unfortunate, is definitely not the norm.
    Likes Oneheadlite, Reece @ DI liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    To be fair you can find someone posting about a bad experience with pretty much any company out there, even Autopia, Autogeek, Rupes, Meguiars, ect...

Myself and tons of others have had nothing but top notch customer service from both Griot`s and DI and the above, while unfortunate, is definitely not the norm.
    No argument there. I’ve been fortunate so far. Minor issues,all solved.

But none like LGHT. Quite often,when Management changes,service can go down the toilet.

No excuse in this case.

Post Thanks / Like

Older what the heck is “the law of elevens”. I googled it and came up with nothing.
    The law of elevens states that every person knows or comes in contact with an average of eleven people daily. And those eleven do the same and so on and so forth.
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have nothing but great things to say about Griots. They have always addressed my concerns appropriately and propmptly. I had a 10 yr old polisher acting up, (well use but maintained) GG sent me a new one out at no charge. that`s NO CHARGE!!!. They were very kind just like anytime I needed they`re help. Sounds like you got a bad rep.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I first want to thank you for your business and apologize for any issues you have experienced, we know it can be frustrating. We do take customer service very serious and always want to ensure our customers have a great experience with the products. We try to work with each mfg and their guidelines on how to handle certain situations concerning tools and I`m sorry their reply wasn`t satisfactory. We went ahead and sent you a replacement after speaking with our rep about the backorder issue with them, along with your desire to get a working unit. Did you get time to test out the new unit we sent you? I apologize if it was not clear via email, but Griot`s wanted you to test out a new unit to make sure it was a setup issue and not a defective unit issue. If the new unit still does not work I was going to take care of you with a refund asap Please email me with an update or with any concerns and I will get back to you in a timely manner! Thank you again for your support and we will be here for you and help ensure we get you a resolution.
    Likes RaskyR1, Older, LGHT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent response!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reece @ DI View Post
    I first want to thank you for your business and apologize for any issues you have experienced, we know it can be frustrating. We do take customer service very serious and always want to ensure our customers have a great experience with the products. We try to work with each mfg and their guidelines on how to handle certain situations concerning tools and I`m sorry their reply wasn`t satisfactory. We went ahead and sent you a replacement after speaking with our rep about the backorder issue with them, along with your desire to get a working unit. Did you get time to test out the new unit we sent you? I apologize if it was not clear via email, but Griot`s wanted you to test out a new unit to make sure it was a setup issue and not a defective unit issue. If the new unit still does not work I was going to take care of you with a refund asap Please email me with an update or with any concerns and I will get back to you in a timely manner! Thank you again for your support and we will be here for you and help ensure we get you a resolution.
    Thanks for the follow up. Just got back in town from a Beer tour in Colorado and it`s been rainy here in CA so I`m hoping to test it this weekend if the weather doesn`t go bad again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    Thanks for the follow up. Just got back in town from a Beer tour in Colorado and it`s been rainy here in CA so I`m hoping to test it this weekend if the weather doesn`t go bad again.
    Awesome! I check emails on Sunday`s so if you do have a chance to use it this weekend, shoot me an update!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information