Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boss foaming system - overview

I just wanted to give an update....while I love both soaps I must say that I am highly disappointed in their foam cannon!!

I ordered the cannon, I don`t know about a month ago, but when I received it I was unable to use it as it did not come with any type of connection. Totally my fault as I went back and read the description and right there in bold letters it states that it does not come with one. So I waited for a free shipping sale before I ordered the quick connect.

Today was a brisk day but it wasn`t raining so I thought I`d give it a try. I get better foam from a foam gun, which is saying a lot. I could not believe how awful it was. It seemed as there was no power and there really wasn`t a "fan" of foam, it`s almost as if the bottom of the opening was clogged and only dripped out. It was not clogged, I did check. I played with all the settings while holding down the trigger to see how much of a difference it was making, not much.

I finally got fed up and poured what was left into my cheap foam cannon (from the picture above). Wow, what a night and day difference. I actually had foam and it was sticking to the vehicle. Clearly it wasn`t the amount of soap or the pressure washer set up, it was the foam cannon.

I did not go through all 9 pages of this thread so others may have had similar problems. I will say that I contacted PBMG to see about a return but I think they left for the holidays (much deserved). I`m hopping this wont be an issue when they return on Wednesday. I will continue to buy their soaps but I caution anyone looking at purchasing their cannon.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact Griot’s, I’ve had one of the first ones available. No problems but the adjustment knob is in my opinion backwards. You would assume the plus is for more foam, but it is for more water. Double check and see. If that’s not it, you may have a bad one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    Contact Griot’s, I’ve had one of the first ones available. No problems but the adjustment knob is in my opinion backwards. You would assume the plus is for more foam, but it is for more water. Double check and see. If that’s not it, you may have a bad one.
    Mike, I do remember you saying that in the past and I did go from one extreme to the other in regards to the + and -. I did get foam from the negative however it was very little. I`ve seen better from my foam gun, which I dont even use any more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

You got a bad one

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread Information