Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boss Fast Correcting Creme Rocks!

Used the Fast Correcting Cream this weekend on my new daily driver. 2000 Grand Prix Gt, factory paint. BOSS G21, BOSS fast correcting pad, BOSS Fast Correcting Cream. White is a little tough to capture but you can see where I did and did not polish. Used it as a one step and was very happy.

IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Likes RaskyR1, Troy@Protekt, The Guz, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zmcgovern45 View Post
    Well I tried the finishing sealant again this weekend, and this time it was a breeze to use.... yet the correcting creme was a total PITA, as was HD Speed (which is usually effortless). Perhaps it is just one of those things where it works well on some cars and not on others.
    I tried GG Finishing Sealant during the summer, so humidity could have been a factor. I also found Fast Correcting Cream to be a pain to wipe off as well. Again though, not sure if humidity played a roll. Guess I should give them both another try as the humidity is gone and the weather is quite cool now.
    Mike Shumaker | Driven Auto Detail
    Authorized Opti-Coat Pro Installer

Serving Central Indiana & Beyond!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zmcgovern45 View Post
    Well I tried the finishing sealant again this weekend, and this time it was a breeze to use.... yet the correcting creme was a total PITA, as was HD Speed (which is usually effortless). Perhaps it is just one of those things where it works well on some cars and not on others.

Quote Originally Posted by mshu7 View Post
    I tried GG Finishing Sealant during the summer, so humidity could have been a factor. I also found Fast Correcting Cream to be a pain to wipe off as well. Again though, not sure if humidity played a roll. Guess I should give them both another try as the humidity is gone and the weather is quite cool now.
    I`ve noticed some cars can require more effort for removal than others. One Honda I did was a PITA but I`m not sure if it`s the paint type itself or the fact that it was neglected and subject to lots of touch-less washes. I`m typically working in a climate controlled room so I don`t ever see humidity issues, but that can effect many products. The BOSS creams do seem to really like the harder clears and have always been easier for me to wipe off on those paints. I`ve been finishing with Correct Cream and a yellow or orange pad on a lot of them lately.
    Likes Troy@Protekt, mshu7 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    I`ve noticed some cars can require more effort for removal than others. One Honda I did was a PITA but I`m not sure if it`s the paint type itself or the fact that it was neglected and subject to lots of touch-less washes. I`m typically working in a climate controlled room so I don`t ever see humidity issues, but that can effect many products. The BOSS creams do seem to really like the harder clears and have always been easier for me to wipe off on those paints. I`ve been finishing with Correct Cream and a yellow or orange pad on a lot of them lately.
    Thanks for that info Chad. That makes sense. I`ll have to pay more attention to that and try them again on some harder paints.
    Mike Shumaker | Driven Auto Detail
    Authorized Opti-Coat Pro Installer

Serving Central Indiana & Beyond!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justins00ss View Post
    Used the Fast Correcting Cream this weekend on my new daily driver. 2000 Grand Prix Gt, factory paint. BOSS G21, BOSS fast correcting pad, BOSS Fast Correcting Cream. White is a little tough to capture but you can see where I did and did not polish. Used it as a one step and was very happy.
    It`s coming long nicely. The paints on these cars are a breeze to work on. No that hard and not that soft. It`s just right.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    It`s coming long nicely. The paints on these cars are a breeze to work on. No that hard and not that soft. It`s just right.
    Thanks. You should see the finished product. Waiting to post until I can post up on the new products I tested out.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information